• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Legacy box of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I figured I would do something cool for anyone who wants legacy stuff or to try all the stuff.

I will sell two boxes of 10 or 11 items of legacy stuff all new for either 100 for 10 items and 110 for 11 items.

It will include 9 discs, all 5 molds, and at least a shirt or hat or both or two shirts or two hats.

I'm doing this for love o legacy and the game to just help support my favorite company. I own these discs and want to do this. I will include plenty of premium plastics and all the best stuff. If you want one message me with your hat and shirt size and I will put a box together for you that will be worth way more then your paying. This is for DGCR members and thanks.

very nice....No money though!!! still need to get a ghost from you....i had some family out in cali afew months ago that met up and played with you ....i guess it was a little meet that i think she said snappyfingers put together....

Anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts