• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Mongoose

Moonshine

Double Eagle Member
The Mongoose is coming out on February 24th! I'm definitely looking forward to trying out this mold. I could use an understable compliment to my PDs... Anyone else excited to try these?

Check out the Facebook post.

Attachments

• 1557180_772784069416151_599561985_o.jpg
    1557180_772784069416151_599561985_o.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 336
Nice Rikki Tiki Tavi stamp. Need that just to show my class at school :)

What plastic is this coming out in first? I'm hoping Star-like? Is that Icon?

if they keep releasing the slanted rim ones they will end up destroying it for themselves

I threw a flight number star sidewinder for the first time recently, flew amazing.

What is bad about slant rims? And how do you know what slant rim looks like? Is it like + mold? how's it fly differently?

I thought the Bandit was really flippy. This thing is going to be even more so....roller like crazy

I threw a flight number star sidewinder for the first time recently, flew amazing.

What is bad about slant rims? And how do you know what slant rim looks like? Is it like + mold? how's it fly differently?

They may not technically be plus mold but they definitely feel like it. The ones I felt today were quite Domey and plussy. I was actually going in to buy one but they felt so crappy compared to the normal one I had before that in now gonna wait to try a mongoose. Felt up some legacy plastic today and it was sexy.

yea +mold though not quite as extreme. They fly short and to the left.... because they slip out early.

This probably is a first run stamp, and not the stock stamp. So if you're a fan of the stamp, grabbing a couple will be prudent.

i dont throw star sw. but i can tell you i have a stack of like 6 or 7 champ sw. and the current stock of flight number sw champs have slanted rims. not quite as bad at +mold but its close. they feel like different discs and are a lot more stable. there is an old thread about it somewhere. i posted pics of plh of an old sw to a new one and they look like different discs. some flight number champ sw do have the regular rim though too. im yet to come across a champ preflight with a slanted rim.

i dont throw star sw. but i can tell you i have a stack of like 6 or 7 champ sw. and the current stock of flight number sw champs have slanted rims. not quite as bad at +mold but its close. they feel like different discs and are a lot more stable. there is an old thread about it somewhere. i posted pics of plh of an old sw to a new one and they look like different discs. some flight number champ sw do have the regular rim though too. im yet to come across a champ preflight with a slanted rim.

it sounds like the champs are more affected than the star sw's?

Latest posts