• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

Nope, it's to keep it from fading back (turning into a flex shot). Any disc can be made to dive into the ground on an anny - it's call bad form and/or throwing a roller.

throwing an anhyzer should be done with an understable disc? Is that to keep it from diving into the ground?

IMAG1316.jpg

I love Leopards. My first disc that I practiced my throwing techniques was a leopard and I continue to use them. My very first Leopard I took with me when I went to Ohio and I lost it..... But I bought another and 2 days later found one. I contacted the owner and he said he lost that in the winter and didn't want it back. Almost 4 aces later with that thing and I still throw it. I will post picture of the 2 I have but I plan on buying more in the future <3

I'm in the process of overhauling my bag. I'm making that transition from having just lots if bagged discs that I throw ok to a few that I throw very well and have purpose.

As of now bagged for my fairways I have;
12x champ teebird, my bread and butter
Dx teebird, hyzer flips
Star eagle,hyzers
M Trak, over hand shots, gentle turn over
Dx Leopard. Pretty beat, annies, shorter quick turnovers

I'm looking to replace the trak with another leopard. It's getting unpredictable and isn't jiving with what I want any longer. Which plastic should I go with where a new Leo wouldn't over lap with my tb's but still fill the slot that my trak is in. Looking for hyzer flip able, and something I can get to finish gentle right.

pro and hit a few trees. they last a lot longer than i expected and I have my pro leo in the bag and has held the line you are asking for. A lightweight gummy champ would work too.

pro and hit a few trees. they last a lot longer than i expected and I have my pro leo in the bag and has held the line you are asking for. A lightweight gummy champ would work too.

Should I go after something in the same weight range as my other fairways or is there a magic number that works well in pro?

nah personal preference there i like my fairways in the high 160s low 170s. less effort to get it to go. snag a 160s pro on the flatter side if you can see a selection.

I got to play my first round with my new Pro Leopard yesterday. It's a bit domey for my taste but it's such a sweet thrower. It was raining and I had no towel, but the grip was great. Holds a nice straight line with a gentle fade at the end. I'm really loving this mold. So easy to throw, and a beautiful flight.

Because all of my Pro Leopards are white/grey and hard to spot in snow, I just got a 158g dark blue Star Leopard shipped to me and the best part is that it feels really gummy! Just perfect for those winter rounds :)

Depending upon which course I'm on i may carry three leopards, 2 proline and 1 champ. In the winter i switch them out for Stalkers.

I ended up buying a very gummy 168 star leopard. My local shop didn't have any pros. I'm really really hoping it can fill the spot in my bag my trak is currently in.

Whos Got a TEAL Proline Leopard?! I know they are out there and I must have ONE!!!!! I would Also Look at a BLue. 8+/10 or better and 168 plus. Will Paypal or Trade.. Thanks !!