• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

^^ nice.. yeah i have been tinkering with the idea of taking anything faster then my Leos (except a nice meathook) out of my bag.. but thats only two discs and they arent thrown a ton as it is lol .. but yeah im with you from Champ to Pro you can cover soooo many shots with a Leo

I carry a couple Star Teebirds in there as well as a Champ Banshee. Pretty much covers everything I need as far as drivers go. I do keep a 135g Blizz Destroyer just for wide open bombers.

The Leos get used the most for sure, followed by the Teebirds.

A few CE and PB.

picture.php

Johnny!!!, no they are not. get one! Grab a heavy champ if you would like it more stable. Grab a pro too i think i have already told you this!!!!! Pro is not as flippy as the dx either but will get there with tree hits. Star is pretty stable too. Johnny!!!, if you want to dominate learn to throw a leopard. They can go far with decent form.

Mr. Glass! Go to the general chat subforum and look at my new video! I am throwing some leopards in it! dx ones! hyzer flip city!

Leopard is a great disc to get in Pro; it starts out just a little bit stable (like a 6/5/0/1) and breaks into it's 'real' turn ratings steadily. Lots of things can go straight or fade big, but few can do annys with the versatility of the Leopard, and it can still be bombed for impressive distance in the right situation - it's definitely a 'fast' speed 6.

throwing an anhyzer should be done with an understable disc? Is that to keep it from diving into the ground?

If you throw an anny with a understable disc you'll get a pretty sharp left to right arc. Or if you torque it too much it will turn and burn on you...or become a roller.