• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Look here! 10x Aviar, 10x Teebird, Augusta Wraiths, old Challengers + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Challengers were paid via a Paypal e-check so they are pending the check clearing. You have next dibs in the off chance something goes wrong, kdankn.

I'm willing to deal. Someone has to want those Augustas!

If you were to trade that 10x, what are you interested in? I've got CE, what kinda mold/s interest you?
Any interest in a mint CE Aviar?

The Aviar, Dana? Sorry, not looking for trades, especially on that disc. I bought 16 discs yesterday, with the 10x being the crown jewel. I need to sell it to make a good chunk of the money back, or at least that is the plan.. :)

Hey, I'll give away a stash mini to the next purchase. Also I'd be willing to sell both Champ Augustas for $70 shipped. I also am about to add some discs. :)

Bump. These Augustas are sweet! Identical discs, would be perfect for someone that throws Augustas around this weight! Who wants them?

Status
Not open for further replies.