• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for a few hardcore disc golfers in the following states...

I have never seen a club site with world champion interviews, and video's showing people's collections...

That's generally because most club's website's well...generally deal with matters pertaining to the club, and not information that is already better covered and better archived elsewhere (like say Youtube).

Set up a home page, a local course information page, events page, contact page, a news page, and a forum and that's pretty much all most clubs need. Sometimes less is more.

Missouri would be great! Any state would be graet. Just as long as you're commited to getting unique disc golf information out to the masses. If you're interested, you can get a hold of us on facebook at www.facebook/discgolfarkansas.com or by emailing me at [email protected]. We will let you know what we have in the works and see if you're intersted.

That is odd not to see Michigan and Texas on the list. Sounds like a cool idea though.

We want to make sure everyone understands that this isn't a club page. It's a place to come for information on disc golf across our entire state. History, cool collections, interviews with tournament directors, interviews with World Champs, local tournament coverage, ect. Again, we would love to have anyone who is interested in helping to get the word out on disc golf in ANY state. If you want to help out, feel free to contact us on facebook or via email at [email protected] to see what we can offer.

Again, we will take ANY STATE. The list was just priority. If you think you want to help us out and you live in ANY STATE other than Arkansas, we would love to talk with you. Thanks.

^You'll feel differently when the grid goes down and you don't have any horses to ride or guns to kill food. Also, our girls are hotter.

Give these guys two weeks and see what kind of magic they pull off. I have signed them up for the National Players Challenge Championship on May 26-27, 2012 to cover this event. This is a group of hardworking/dedicated men who really have a passion for this sport and want to do their part in making it something special for players to see. I am very excited to see what they have in store for the NPC Championshps coming up. They will have a DVD for sale after the event. So stay tuned and see what discgolfarkansas.com is all about. You will be glad you did.

Look for the guys in collared tye dye shirts. They are the real hardcore players..

You got a real hard-on for tyedye. I hope we get to play a round some day. I'm going to wear some tyedye long underwear, a tyedye bandana, and a bag of nothing but tyedye discs.

To be somewhat on topic, there are a lot of disc golf players in KS who are pretty serious. I'm not very motivated about many things but disc golf is one.

The Kansas area would be great. There would be a lot of things to cover there. If you're interested in helping, go ahead and contact us! Thanks.

Thanks to all who entered thus far! There is still 5 days until the deadline! It's simple to enter, you can enter multiple ways and times (up to 5), and it's free! Here is the link again for those interested!

Vibram Giveaway

Are there any other places to find out about these types of clinics? It'd be great to know if one was going to be in my area.