• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for Ideas to Jazz Up League CTP's

Play for pink slips.

548933497b79f60f7ae06eb3deb28ad2.320x212x1.png

I played a weekly tag round recently that give away beef jerky as a reward. There was also a box of random stuff ctpthat included that day's newspaper. It doesn't always have to be dg related!

Something that I've always wanted to try, but haven't, was to have a carry-over ctp prize (a really good or expensive prize or carry-over cash). The trick is to win 2 ctp's. In other words, the first player to win 2 ctp's over consecutive weeks wins the prize.

That's a good idea! A cumulative CTP might work also. It'd be nice to get a decent basket or something. Whoever gets the most CTP's at the end of the season wins the basket (or whatever). This will also encourage players to keep returning.

Cash is of course great, I just cashed in 3 out of 5 CTP's in a tourney this weekend and cleared $75 + some prizes, but a little something to signify them would have been nice too.

Like these, you can attach them to your bag (from fallingputt.com):

82G8Ltk.jpg

For Disc Golfers, if its not cash
then the next best thing is snacks.

not just a snack item - "groups" of snack items. Mini gift basket with a "few" things. Drink or two, something salty, something spicy, something sweet. Something silly (box of cereal, slim Jim) There is an additive effect of the several items - the focus becomes not on what any one piece of the grouping is - just the size and volume of the assortment. To play up the size factor, consider a bag of chips, popcorn to add to the visual assessment. If...you throw a clear cellophane over it the average person values it more (presentation).

Chances are the winner shares the prize with buddies and spreads the fun.

Everyone puts their pants on the line. Winner takes all. Pants CTP will be revolutionary! Additionally, CTP winner can really rake it in by selling everyone else their pants back.

I'm a newbie, but this is the most sensible idea I've read on this forum...

optional cash ctp do seem to be king in my area. Back home we also did longest putt. Helped to encourage the newer players to practice putting and made for exciting rounds if you were not a park and tap in on some holes.

I do like those ctp pins someone posted. Maybe as an added bonus for getting your first one with some cash. kind of a year end pin playoff???

At Reedy Creek Am League the most anticipated CTPs are league director Justin Bambury's killer homemade double-layer brownies. He usually gives away several foil-wrapped 3-packs. Yum.

cash, merch, 50/50 cash, locally donated giftcards, beers, and reg fees (as in you get the $10 reg fee covered for that round or for next week's round) are some of the ctp's we've done locally

Those CTP pins look bad ass! I think we're going to use those along with cash and we'll just subtract the difference from the total cash given. It'll be like a pin of honor. I'm curious to see who gets the most in our club

Those CTP pins look bad ass! I think we're going to use those along with cash and we'll just subtract the difference from the total cash given. It'll be like a pin of honor. I'm curious to see who gets the most in our club

They're selling them on ebay for the same price with free shipping.

Latest posts