• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

LOOKING FOR PROPER DISC

Jbastian68

I AM LOOKING FOR A DISC THAT WILL TURN LEFT FOR ME ....I THROW SIDE ARM AND I AM ONLY ABLE TO THROW THIS WAY DUE TO A BAD BACK INJURY SO BACK HAND IS OUT... I AM FAIRLY NEW TO THE GAME AS I STARTED 3 YRS AGO THROWING BACK HAND THEN GOT HURT AND DIDN'T WANT TO STOP PLAYING SO WITH THE HELP OF A FEW FRIENDS I FOUND OUT I CAN THROW IT SIDE ARM WITH NO PAIN ...BUT I HAVE A TERRIBLE TIME ON THE DOG LEG LEFT ..SO I WAS HOPING SOME ONE COULD DIRECT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON A DISC THAT WILL BREAK LEFT EVERY TIME I THROW IT SIDE ARM ....THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GIVE ..AND GOOD LUCK THROWING ...

great so i dont get a answer i get some dick head who apparently has a problem with cap locks .well sorry i pissed in your wheaties dick head i just wanted a answer..not here just dick head asshole comments ...fucking trolls fuck you and your site ..what a fucking joke

How far are you throwing with your discs, and are you using right hand forehand?

Im a self.proclaimed asshole in real life, and I won't even use that language on the internet. Thats saying alot coming from me. :/

ZARCADIUS said:
great so i dont get a answer i get some dick head who apparently has a problem with cap locks .well sorry i pissed in your wheaties dick head i just wanted a answer..not here just dick head asshole comments ...fucking trolls fuck you and your site ..what a fucking joke

Good grief dude

ZARCADIUS said:

This made my day. 2-1 this is a dgcr user....

10-1 this is a mentally-deficient MLive user:
ZARCADIUS.jpg

Jim Bastian said:
this state losses millions and millions yearly because bikers of all ages,sex,race and creed wont come to Mich because we have a helmet law. it wont matter what bills are passed or law`s voted in at all ..because Attorney General Bill Schuette will just change it around to his liking with out the voters consent or opinion ..just like he has done with the medical marijuana laws

turso said:
jubuttib said:
How far are you throwing with your discs, and are you using right hand forehand?

Don't ask pointless questions from a super obvious troll you noob.

Try not being a dick to the guy who's giving him the benefit of the doubt maybe?

ZARCADIUS said:
SO I WAS HOPING SOME ONE COULD DIRECT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON A DISC THAT WILL BREAK LEFT EVERY TIME I THROW IT SIDE ARM ....THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GIVE ..AND GOOD LUCK THROWING ...

I can tell you that if you throw a Dx Leopard or JLS with good form you can make them do this (how to achieve good form can be found in the vast knowledge stored on this site's forums). Now, into a strong headwind you may need to go with a Dx Teebird or QJLS.

Turn off cap-locks, and good luck throwing!

Drowsy said:
turso said:
jubuttib said:

Don't ask pointless questions from a super obvious troll you noob.

Try not being a dick to the guy who's giving him the benefit of the doubt maybe?

Oh man you're so out of the loop, and apparently you don't even know what "asshole" means.

rusch_bag said:
I can't wait to see some idiot on dgcr post a thread with the link to this one saying how hard they trolled us.
Id report it for offensive language, instaban