• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for stroller input, advice

My wife and I just got one of the baby trend one used for $50. Brand new and got it from someone on craigslist. Just an idea. Works much better than a normal stroller.

golf stroller

I've got a LOT of rounds logged on this one:
012junedg.jpg

It folds up in 3 seconds and fits in the trunk of a midsized, too.
"Jeep" makes a few versions of it, all with cup-holders and some with little speakers built in!
We all throw extra drinks, cameras, discs, snacks, etc, in the cargo bay underneath and there's usually enough room for a rudimentary diaper bag, too (those field changings are sometimes necessary).
You could check here too:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/group.php?groupid=369

Whatever you get has got to have big wheels, though. Got to.
Have fun! The adventure is just beginning!

I also have a wagon with big, air filled tires and wooden rails around it. Not skinny plastic wheels. I used to set the car seat in there and a small cooler fit too. I think i paid like $50-$75.

I just found me a brand new Instep Jogging Stroller for 40 bucks at the Goodwill, when I saw it a woman was pushing it around debating on buying it and I was like :wall: If I had been 5 mins sooner, but she walked away and left it I made a mad dash for it and grabbed it, took it home and decked it out, works great.

I don't have kids but id use a jogging stroller if you can find one they're ususally made a lil better.

Thrift stores, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Craigslist, and garage sales are your friends.

I've got a LOT of rounds logged on this one:
012junedg.jpg

It folds up in 3 seconds and fits in the trunk of a midsized, too.
"Jeep" makes a few versions of it, all with cup-holders and some with little speakers built in!
We all throw extra drinks, cameras, discs, snacks, etc, in the cargo bay underneath and there's usually enough room for a rudimentary diaper bag, too (those field changings are sometimes necessary).
You could check here too:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/group.php?groupid=369

Whatever you get has got to have big wheels, though. Got to.
Have fun! The adventure is just beginning!

That is the cutest picture! I think that looks like the perfect stroller for disc golf.

fixed front wheel is best for disc golf imho
I have one that I ripped the fabric off of decked out as a disc golf cart. Works great and saves my back a lot of strain for second and third rounds of play.
Still have some pending mods to complete on it, but it works great as is.

Thanks for everyone's input!
I went with the B.O.B. Revolution SE.
At the time, it was a bit more than I wanted to spend, but has been worth every bit of it!
picture.php

Get a fixed front wheel and as large of a wheel as you can find. I found a schwinn jogging stroller on Craigslist for about $40. My son's 3 now, and spends most of his time walking the course (or rather running with some driving and some putting), but he still needs a break every once in a while.