• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Threw my Echostar Tern in the creek on hole 16 at Goose Landing in NC. It hit an iron leaf and floated backwards into the creek. You can't see in the creek from the teebox but we all heard a loud plop.

Poked around with some sticks and I waded in but no luck finding it. I don't think it's got my name and number on it but I'd still love to have it back.

ace disc

found a sweet 2012 legacy christmas open stamp disc today in plain view next to the basket today. looked on the back for a number but just saw like ten aces from different people on different holes. I'll probably throw it till i ace with it then leave it behind.

My entire bag was stolen around Christmas time. Red fracture ranger bag, all discs marked "Floto #55691"

If anyone sees a disc marked that please contact me

I played a round in the snow today, I put ribbon on my discs. I watched my wraith fly and land right in the middle of the fairway. Walked up to the area where it landed and couldn't find it at all, no ribbon, no disc, nothing. Kicked snow around for about 20 minutes to no avail. Just disappeared. Hopefully it'll turn up when it all melts.

Blue cpd on hole 14 at kp. Right side. If you find it let me know and there will be a reward.

Swear to god I hate that hole. It has claimed several of my discs this year.

aaaaaaaaand now a pink wizard on hole 13. anhyzer approach, *poof* gone. couldn't have been more than 100 feet in front of me.

uuuuuuuuuuuhmazing.

i'm bringing a rake out there tomorrow/monday after we finish plowing and i'm finding the **** out of those two discs. why does it always have to snow after i lose a disc?

OOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!

NOT a PINK Wizard

PINK is supposed to highly visible AND a fashion statement. jk dude hope ya find them. I know how it feels aaalllll too well.

yeah . . . we're gonna get a few more inches of snow tonight. pink simply does not show beneath a couple feet of snow. -___- i think i might be throwing in the towel and putting ribbons on. this is just getting too frustrating.

a better solution is to move somewhere else, though. hopefully within the next couple years.

2917.jpg

Man KP has not been too good to you recently Kodachrome. The few times that I played this year I sucked it up and put on ribbons. Certainly doesn't get a true flight out of the discs but makes for a much more enjoyable round. The only disc I lost this winter (which is only 5-10 rounds I suppose) was a clear-ish Orc I stupidly decided to throw after the ribbon fell off at Highland. I refuse to bring any of the discs I have broken it for my regular bag out in the snow - just an old mid, putter, and sometimes a driver - the others are too nicely broken in to take the chance of losing them in the 2+ feet of snow out there.

Hope you find your discs man!

My entire bag was stolen around Christmas time. Red fracture ranger bag, all discs marked "Floto #55691"

If anyone sees a disc marked that please contact me

Dude, EFFING bummer! It might be worth putting a post up in the Discs section stating that anything with FLOTO #55691 that ends up on eBay, CL, PIAS, or the MarketPlace should be brought to your attention. I sometimes take for granted how far of a reach this board has and how many good people on here will certainly keep an eye out.

I don't have a ton of extra discs but if a couple used throwers will help you out I'd be happy to donate a couple. Throwing anything is better than nothing!

Man KP has not been too good to you recently Kodachrome. The few times that I played this year I sucked it up and put on ribbons. Certainly doesn't get a true flight out of the discs but makes for a much more enjoyable round. The only disc I lost this winter (which is only 5-10 rounds I suppose) was a clear-ish Orc I stupidly decided to throw after the ribbon fell off at Highland. I refuse to bring any of the discs I have broken it for my regular bag out in the snow - just an old mid, putter, and sometimes a driver - the others are too nicely broken in to take the chance of losing them in the 2+ feet of snow out there.

Hope you find your discs man!

it's that one damn hole, i swear! hole 14 is just a disc eater.

Blew up an SE Teebird today. Hit an early tree due to late release and the thing exploded in to a bunch of pieces. It sounded like a sheet of ice hitting a tree. It was nuts.

In the past month, I've run into two separate strangers, who claim to not play regularly, say that when they do play it's with discs they find. This misconception among non-dger's that it's finders keepers even if a name and number is written on it is infuriating. Both parties were laughing when they said it and I wanted to beat them with my bag. Of course, I didn't. My only advice is if it's a disc you throw regularly, ink the hell out of it -- there are a lot douche bags out there.

HA.

so. some guy on the lat64 marketplace is trying to sell my dyed striker that i lost a while back this summer. awesome. austin helmer, standup guy. i would never use the disc again but that dye took me DAYS to work on and i looked for hours.

Last edited:
HA.

so. some guy on the lat64 marketplace is trying to sell my dyed striker that i lost a while back this summer. awesome. austin helmer, standup guy. i would never use the disc again but that dye took me DAYS to work on and i looked for hours.

though i will admit it's possible someone else found it and sold it/traded to him. suppose i should throw that out there. seeing my dyed disc on sale kinda pissed me off.

Threw my uninked F7 proto on hole 8 at Brengale Terrace in Vista. Late release with a slight anny and off it went sailing to the right in the garden. Second time this one left my hand and gone, gone, gone... Stayed looking for over 30 minutes with no results.

Lost my brand-new hunter orange Star Roadrunner in the messy snow on Handyman Ace Hardware #3 yesterday afternoon. Scoured the fairway near where I *thought* I saw it land for almost an hour with no luck. It's got my name and number on it, so if someone finds it, please call!

I lost my yellowish/brownish Champion Roc3 at Lagoon Valley in Vacaville, CA this last Saturday. I believe it was lost on one of the extra holes, either A or B. It was my own dumb fault for forgetting to pick it up. I didn't notice it was gone until I went to go throw it on hole C and it wasn't in my bag. There was a tournament going on that day, although I wasn't playing in it. I went back to the area I think I left it, but it was gone. There were a couple of tournament groups playing behind us, so someone may have turned it in to the staff there, but I didn't receive a text or call (the disc was inked). I loved that disc...