• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Orange Innova Champion Monarch found this morning on Saddle Hills # 17 near the basket.
Please PM me with its special markings if it's yours.

I dont think returning a groove is good karma, lol. Do the guy a favor and throw it out deeper.

not true exactly... some of those 1st run Grooves threw pretty well but there was little consistency throughout so that may have been one of the good ones... who knows

I dont think returning a groove is good karma, lol. Do the guy a favor and throw it out deeper.

lol

not true exactly... some of those 1st run Grooves threw pretty well but there was little consistency throughout so that may have been one of the good ones... who knows

Who knows how much this guy likes it, I contacted him and we were unable to meet last weekend (10 days ago, not this past one). I hollered at him again and told him we should meet up somewhere this weekend. I said not to worry because I have zero interest in his Groove lol

Lost my first disc today. :hfive: to me. A first run, 171, Frost River in a nice translucent blue.

Threw it into the lake on hole#15 at Archusa water Park. Should have gone with a better disc choice off the tee because the wind was pushing strong and hard from right to left. Turned the disc over and the wind pushed it down into the drink.

I really didn't bother me though...I did not even look from the waters edge to try to find it. The disc went out pretty far in the water...deeper than I would care to wade out for it.

The disc is not even inked, fairly new and in 9/10 condition. Anyone who wants to go out and find it, its yours. :thmbup:

Keep on the lookout guys! I lost a Purple zone on hole #4 at Cass Benton, in Northville MI today. The drive made it through perfectly and from what i could tell, hit the ground. It buried under the snow, It's got to be right to the left of the middle clump where the discs always accumulate. MRB #70066 in on the inner rim

Having recently lost a new disc got me thinking about other lost children. My best was a first throw of a Vibram Ascent. Soft. Super light, well under 150 grams. Turned over and took off. Sailed into a giant thicket of brambles I couldn't have reached if I was trying.

Found a lost Latitude GL Saint at the UT Dallas course the other day. PM me the color/stamp info and I will get it back home to you.

Found a Lost Flask @ East Metro Park in Manor, TX

I know this is not about a lost disc, however, I found the flask last weekend. If you believe that this is your flask please email me your phone number at [email protected]. I will call you back and if you can describe it, I will get it back to you.

I just realized today that a left a man behind during my rounds last Sunday ( 3-1-15 ) :doh:. I threw an extra shot on a hole and apparently left it where it landed...??? My only Purple DX Cobra that was such a nice straight thrower for me is now gone, I did not realize it until I went into the bag for it on my next shot as it was my go to on that hole :(.

Guess its time to grab a replacement AND grab a backup for that one :thmbup:.

Last edited:
As I've stated on here before, I work for a municipal rec dept and we have our own course. I offer our public works guys a coffee for every disc they bring me. Needless to say, we get a LOT of lost discs returned. If you have any type of relationship with these guys at your home course, I strongly suggest your club make this kind of arrangement. You will have lots of discs returned :p

As I've stated on here before, I work for a municipal rec dept and we have our own course. I offer our public works guys a coffee for every disc they bring me. Needless to say, we get a LOT of lost discs returned. If you have any type of relationship with these guys at your home course, I strongly suggest your club make this kind of arrangement. You will have lots of discs returned :p

Our park guys are really cool about finding/turning in found discs to the office at our local 9. They try to call/contact the names on found discs too :clap:, which my disc has no ink. I am gonna call in the morning and see if someone ran across it and turned it in. I know I wont be that lucky, I hope whoever found it will have a use for it.

A DX Cobra is not a big deal, I just feel dumb for leaving it behind.

Found a red F2 at Miniwaukan (Mukwonago) at hole 6. It has a name and number, but got no response. If it's yours let me know (and prove it) and we'll go from there.

Found a prodigy, Middle Creek. No ink. Message me if you're missing one.

Found a yellow NukeSS without ink at Woodland Mound hole 5, right side, probably revealed by this week's melting snow. I know the person who lost it is probably not a regular here, but since I don't throw that mold, I'd like to get it back to its rightful owner, or someday to someone who'll use it wisely... :p

i lost my gazelle over the weekend in the snowy fairway at pine grove middle school. before i even remember to post it here, i get a call from a stranger who found it and we're working on setting up a pick-up time now :hfive:

I was getting ready to head out the other day and received a call from and area code that I didn't recognize. It was someone calling about a disc they found of mine, turns out my lost disc made it to Maryland, where I've never played. The guy was super nice, and asked me if I wanted it shipped to me, it was a DX Shark, so I told him to enjoy the disc. This is the second time I've been called about a lost disc that lands in a state I've never hucked a disc in. Has anybody else had this experience with lost discs?? Big thanks to the guys who called and wanted to return my discs!

I was getting ready to head out the other day and received a call from and area code that I didn't recognize. It was someone calling about a disc they found of mine, turns out my lost disc made it to Maryland, where I've never played. The guy was super nice, and asked me if I wanted it shipped to me, it was a DX Shark, so I told him to enjoy the disc. This is the second time I've been called about a lost disc that lands in a state I've never hucked a disc in. Has anybody else had this experience with lost discs?? Big thanks to the guys who called and wanted to return my discs!

Whoa that's crazy! Gives me hope that maybe one day I'll get that yellow S-line PD I lost in a creek in Beaumont, TX! lol

I've had the inverse happen, found a Star Monster, called the number, the guy lived in St. Louis, 500 miles down river. He lost it down there, and told me to keep the disc.

I've seen a guy from Illinois selling about 400 discs online. I spotted a very distinctively dyed disc I'd lost in a lake on the Ohio - Indiana border. He had misread the (innova) ink as a 'Cro', when in fact it was a Cobra.

Was it Tollish of me to send him a pm asking if he was SURE that wasn't a Cobra? I mean, he clearly couldn't read the ink very well, or he'd have called me when he found it, right? :D

Again, on the flip side, I've called numbers as far away as California, when I find an inked disc. To each his own ethics, right?

Latest posts