• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Lost a champ viking a while back that I miss dearly but I recently found a champ beast and returned it to its owner. Coincidentally he was from out of town but heading to my local course where I found it, so I met up with him and he was pretty happy. Hopefully this will be some good karma for an ace, please oh please discing god???

So, I replaced my tie-dye Wraith that I lost with my white Star Roadrunner. Went to Town Lake and threw it on hole 6, it flew over the raging river (thanks to all the rain we've been getting lately) and it hit the brush on the other side. I saw people teeing off behind where it when and asked them where they were teeing off from. After my 18, I went searching and never found it. :( It has my name/number in it and HOPEFULLY someone honest finds it and calls me.

I found a Millennium Orion LF while searching for my own errant throw in the brush on Hole #12, Eagle Ridge, Oswego, Illinois. Disc has a name (Chris V) and a number on it (with Gainesville, FL area code), that I will text. Disc is 8.5/10 condition.

I found another new disc today.....

picture.php

Innova Shark between holes 10 & 6 at Lorella. As always no name or number...

Lost a BRAND new Lat 64 Opto River on hole 6 at Lake Lewisville Park. It was my FIRST throw with the disc and it turned and burned badly. I looked with two other people for 30 minutes to no avail. I hadn't even put my name on it yet. That's my dumb *** fault, but still disappointing.

Lost a BRAND new Lat 64 Opto River on hole 6 at Lake Lewisville Park. It was my FIRST throw with the disc and it turned and burned badly. I looked with two other people for 30 minutes to no avail. I hadn't even put my name on it yet. That's my dumb *** fault, but still disappointing.

Dang that really sucks man :(

My buddy and I played the newest Hippo course over the weekend and I lost my seasoned Sirius Orion LF in a tree. I can see it wedged in a branch but it's too high to climb for or toss things at. Then I was letting my friend use my esp stalker and he tossed into a hillside completely overgrown with thigh high grass. We looked for it for like 30 min but no luck. Later that day we went and played Riverview and I found a beat up star destroyer basically in the middle of the fairway and a Yeti Pro Aviar sitting in a basket.

FINALLY!

:D:To whomever found my white R-Pro Boss on the Toboggan today, and turned it in at the Black Locust booth:
THANK YOU!!

Been playing 7 years and my cell # is sharpied on all my discs; this is the first lost disc (of many) that I've had returned to me.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Hell i'll give this a shot.

Left my putter behind at Hudson Mills Original on Monday. Its a purple max weight X-Out Champion Rhyno. Reward if Found.

Also found a KC Pro Teebird at Black Locust Course in Kensington Park. Can't remember right off hand what hole it was, but it was just off the fairway so I assume someone just left it behind.

A buddy of mine lost an Avenger (red I think) and a yellow Beast at Lustig (Rockford) a couple days ago. Wasn't a good day for either of us though.

To the guy that called me today (517) number - you suck.

Voicemail I received -

"Hey I found your blue innova disc out on the course today. However, since you scratched ____'s name off it, I have decided to scratch your name of this one. Here's to you for being a horrible person, and I hope you never get a chance to find this or any other disc you have lost."

To you sir- seriously? I traded for that disc, and it came with two names/numbers already x'ed out. I have returned 4 discs, and convinced my friends not to be horrible and return lost discs as well.

I'm assuming disc karma just doesn't exist.

To the guy that called me today (517) number - you suck.

Voicemail I received -

"Hey I found your blue innova disc out on the course today. However, since you scratched ____'s name off it, I have decided to scratch your name of this one. Here's to you for being a horrible person, and I hope you never get a chance to find this or any other disc you have lost."

To you sir- seriously? I traded for that disc, and it came with two names/numbers already x'ed out. I have returned 4 discs, and convinced my friends not to be horrible and return lost discs as well.

I'm assuming disc karma just doesn't exist.

Wow, just wow. Some f%^king people these days... :wall:

Hay guys if anyone is at Dimond lake sloth I lost my Champ TL on hole 7 to the left side of the fairway on friday 6/3.

steveo69 had that posted in a different thread but this one would probably be more useful so if anyone is able to return his disc shoot him a PM.

So I was playing Bethany Lakes the other day after a week or so of rain and it cleared up the pond the course surrounds. I found a few discs after wading in some NASTY-ASS water. I got a BEAT Special Edition Leopard, a 12x Champion Eagle, and a Champion Monarch (to replace the one I threw in another lake, same course months ago). It was a good haul especially since none of the discs had numbers in them.

Fallasburg i found a almost new 171 blue nuke in the fairway.... it was next to where I put my eagle - l. Must of thrown two of the pad and forgot it. Didn't pass anyone and As I took a break putting caps on the path everyone hadn't played twice so i guess I have a disc I will never throw.

Hyland Ski & Snowboard

6/8/11 5:45 PM I found an Innova Champion Valkyrie (green) with initals NTR and an autograph(?) in the woods left of 18 fairway. It's at the pro shop Lost & Found

BTW, didn't find my pink DiscCraft NukeSS :mad:

Zzapp

lost a red champ beast on hole 9 at deerfield park in Mount Pleasant, MI. I left it on the fairway and forgot to pick it up. It was gone after I played hole 10.

lost my champ beast in the water on hole 2 at bear creek dgc. its got my name and number on it. hopefully someone will return it

Latest posts