• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

lost my main BH driver...what should I do?

What were you getting out of the Beast that you aren't with the Leopard? If the Beast was going basically the same distance, then I think something slower that was designed to fly in your range would be the answer.

If you used the Beast for slightly overstable/straight shots and the Leopard for understable, I will echo the rest and say go with a Teebird or Eagle. Maybe try the Stalker some more since you mentioned that it was controllable for you.

Start pushing those out farther and the faster stuff will begin to show their characteristics and they will start going farther than the rest. Right now, I don't think anything faster will lead to good consistent distance (maybe "instant" distance that will be hard to control and be wildly inconsistent).

Stalker is probably a good choice. I would get a Buzzz in Z plastic 1st though.

I used to love Beasts, but I switched this year to Orion LS's and haven't looked back. The Quantum Orion LS is a little more stable than a Beast, but will still do the nice tight S curve a little more predictably. In Millennium plastic you can expect a lot of flip and glide, they take a couple months of steay play to beat past useful. They are super grippy too, my favorite distance disc by far.

Everything the Stalker does your Leopard should be able to just as well. So that slot is covered for now.

As far as replacing the Beast at your range it's a little too much disc for you. I'd recommend an Eagle like others have it has a very similar flight path.

However if you absolutely have to have a "distance" driver in your bag, Valkyrie wouldn't be a bad choice.

sorry if it's annoying to revive an old thread, but today I lost my 180g KC pro 11x roc. I loved this disc and used it for everything: FH or BH, drives or approaches, and putting in wind. I will never replace it exactly because it was perfectly beat in, but I think I'll just try to buy another one as close to the same disc as possible.

It sucks that in 3+years of playing I hadn't lost a disc until the last week and now I've lost 2.