• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

I'll throw my hat in the ring for a lighter one. Deferring to Philly of course. I wouldn't mind a heavier pink one either. Saw them on there yesterday and procrastinated. Apparently the 40 hours of overtime I just finished wasn't burning a big enough hole in my pocket.

Yeah that pink is sharp. Once the hype calms down I'm going to get 1 of each color for my wall (wow that's gonna be expensive)

$25 for a 170-172g, ready to go.

^We'll find out soon enough. A few of us obviously have some on the way. Just ordered an orange. Kind of hoping it's overstable so I can minimize my driver mold to a single one. DX for turnover, Star or KC Pro for stable, and Champion for OS. If not, I'll just keep hauling the Banshee around.

The pictures on the proshop make them look more translucent than transparent. I guess no one will know until they make it to someone's hands, but I'm guessing they aren't.

yea, they all looked like that. The eagles, cheetahs, etc...

yea, they all looked like that. The eagles, cheetahs, etc...

I've only seen a Brinster, and they look very much transparent in the pics comparatively. Have all the circle stamp and champ tour series variants been JL? If so, their pics really suck. Nothing but the Brinsters look transparent.

I am not sure if all the circle stamp and tour series discs have been run in JL,plastic but most of the pics looked like it.

If they fly like any of the other circle stamp reruns they have recently done......they should be more stable

Latest posts