• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

Wish they had lighter ones too, Ive been wanting to try a Gazelle but I'm afraid at that weight it may be too OS for me...

i gotta wait until friday because i used the free ups ground

Got my 4. Pink, red, yellow, and orange. Weighted between 173-175G. Plastic feels the same on my roc3s. When compared to my 11x gazelles they are more domey but not by a lot. I can get pics up later. I think the yellow is the flattest of the bunch

Got a pair of oranges with red stamps, both 175g. Beautiful! Unfortunately can't throw today, but I am looking forward to getting one of these out, seeing how they fly.

The dome is not too bad! That'll definitely flatten out nicely with some boiling water. Hope mine will be here tomorrow.

Wonder if they could run some lighter ones. They didn't seem to have a problem getting jolly launcher in the 160s with Terns, and if it's the harder pearly plastic like Totem teebirds, they used that on Discmania FDs down to 166g.

Last edited:
Wish they had lighter ones too, Ive been wanting to try a Gazelle but I'm afraid at that weight it may be too OS for me...

So get a DX and see what you think. That's what got most of us started on these discs.

Mine came today. Orange with a purple stamp. Feels incredible, and the dome isn't an issue at all. Don't know when I'll get to throw it though, so ask someone else how they fly.

here's my fav at 172

934685_10100145116692211_734658404_n.jpg

i got 3 pinks and 1 orange. the pink pictured is the best looking one of them all.

Finally got around to trying this disc. A pretty peachy, salmon colored 161g DX came Fedex yesterday. It was very nice. First hole I played yesterday evening; a downhiller with a tight donut hole opening to begin and the basket nicely protected by Weeping Willows. Damn those willows are growing like weeds this year with all the rain.

Anywho, parked it, best drive I've ever had on this hole! :clap: I used it a few more times for approaches. Carved some sweet lines and it was as predictable & forgiving as my Champ Leos. Just not quite as far. I think a Gazelle is in my cart to stay.

Sorry to burst your bubble but my yellow is like puke/dijon mustard yellow. its not bright at all...

It glows awesome at dusk though. I got 2 yellow and 3 pink. The yellow is like morning after a drinking binge pee yellow. Looks sweet at dusk though.