• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] M3 Question

faasda01

Anyone know about this disc? I got it as a bonus disc in a deal I made recently. All I know is that its a prodigy M3 but not sure of the plastic type or its value.

Attachments

• 20190310_193853.jpg
    20190310_193853.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 36
They are usually marked on the inside rim in marker. Should say M3-something. The something is the plastic type. Great disc to throw, neutral-stable mid

Yeah the only markings say M3 178 written in marker and prodigydisc.com stamped on the flight plate. I imagine its likely a baseline plastic but wasnt sure.

I throw m3. At that weight it will be OS for a while. After break in it will fly pretty straight. Good glide and control.

people compare it to a Roc. I think that's pretty accurate, though there's a big variety of flights and shapes of both molds, so it's hard to predict. I love M3's. They are very good for straight shots, line holding. The flat tops are pretty much point and shoot once they break in.

Latest posts