• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marble Moon

discgolforegon

Par Member
New dye... Marbled Look Flaming Moon with Web. Also has a tight small basket.

marblemoon.jpg

That's some awesome work right there, cool effect and some awesome clean details.

sweet. can you post a close up picture of the basket?

thank ya, thank ya, i dye'd this one last night while nate was at work. along with about 20 others. WHEW! what a night. as for the marble effect it is done with plastic wrap. and our special mix of dye;)

in case anyone is wondering who i am. i am nates partner in crime,
- Anthony-

that really sick man, what kind of dye are you using? that can't be just RIT, or is it?

you/someone should make an instructional video on it(the marble effect that is). I think that looks too cool. You could easily use that design with the chains and flames for many things. I think a grateful dead skull would look awesome above it.

Wow, that is beautiful! I love that marbled look, if I can figure it out I'm going to use it on all my discs.

Plastic wrap used how? You put it on the disc before starting and it dissolves or something? You put in the dye and then wrap the thing? Could you elaborate a bit, would be nice not having to destroy discs by doing the wrong thing. =)

Wow, that is beautiful! I love that marbled look, if I can figure it out I'm going to use it on all my discs.

Plastic wrap used how? You put it on the disc before starting and it dissolves or something? You put in the dye and then wrap the thing? Could you elaborate a bit, would be nice not having to destroy discs by doing the wrong thing. =)

Agreed elaborate plox...tutorial maybe? I'd be fine with buying more clear discs if I knew how to do it(and wasn't too lazy to do it).

you can get the marbled look by just pouring the dye onto plastic wrap or crumpled up grocery bags and setting the disc face down on to the plastic, some dye touches the disc, some dosent.