• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Massive Grip A Series Price Drop

Couldn't resist, I've been wanting a grip for a while, now I have an all black one on the way:) now I have to sell my karma, or my fade gear tourney, or my innova standard bag. I may have a problem

I feel the same way. I have two innova comp bags, and innova standard, a gray/black grip and now I MIGHT have an all black on the way courtesy of Sun King.

Okay, I caved and ordered one in grey/black. Just from what everyone has been saying, I don't want to miss out on this deal. Especially since next year I plan on playing at mountainous courses here. It just makes sense since I will need a backpack bag, might as well get the best deal so far. Hope I don't regret it.

Back in Black

Don't really "need" the bag........................................

But for this price.......might as well get "Back in Black".

I too went for all black. Have too many bags but not a backpack one which was long overdue. Also saw there was a lifetime membership to dgtv. What is the benefit of that?

Gave into the Voodoo Karma sale. The Grip is too rich for me right now. Maybe a backpack at tax time... :)

Anyone know how long shipping takes with these bad boys?

That depends on where you live and who you order through. I ordered from CA on Grip's website on 11-28-13 and it has already shipped from TX. Fedex says it will be here on 12-3-13.

does it concern anyone how big of a drop this is in price. seems like they may have been gouging the market to begin with. thats business for ya.

The main thing that sets off alarms in my head is that Grip has been pushing these two colors for months. They sold out of the other colors quickly. Either they misjudged the quantity of the demands, or they misjudged how willing people were to pay a $44 price hike on a bag that is only marginally better (or different, for that matter) than the original model.

Regardless, it's still a great deal for a good bag.

The flagship product was launched in black... who wouldn't be cautious with ordering into color inventory? That's what it looks like to me. Several colors have been sold out a while, lotsa da neutrals, bada bing bada sale.

I liked my gray/black better than the red or "blue" anyway. Only thing left was to pick up a black, at 252 a second grip wasn't in the budget. When they dropped to 222 I was really considering figuring out how to explain getting a second. THEN when the black flyday sale came up it was a sign..... that I am horrible with money. :doh: :D