• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

This sounds exactly like what ive been wanting for a while. Can't wait for one. Thanks for winning a world championship Paul. I'm sure you did it just so I could get my hands on one of these.

I asked Innova about the Big Beads. They said everything sold on the factory store is legal

The big beads are the same mold that dx big beads used to be available in

I asked Innova about the Big Beads. They said everything sold on the factory store is legal

The big beads are the same mold that dx big beads used to be available in

9x bb mold.

Hey Paul, can you give us collectors the peace of mind that the 100 discs that you signed will be the only ones to be sold through the factory store before they are selling the regular ones through venders. thanks in advance for any info.

Not bashing you at all, but how does "peace of mind" come into play with this? You paid $13.99, and some expectation that this disc is worth $50+ is purely speculation. I hope Paul makes another 1,000 of these, it's for his fundraiser, not for some "investment" opportunity. Collecting is one thing, you collect an item because you, personally, treasure it. Investing is a totally different field. Discs don't pay dividends, or split, or have quarterly earnings.

Even if this is only one run, it's hard to comprehend the enormous inflation of price (nothing against Paul personally). There is no special blend of plastic, no different mold, nothing that will be different from the production run except that there is no stamp and just his sig. I'd be more than happy to just buy an orange colored production run and have Paul graciously sign it (with his PDGA number). That would have the same value to me. I DO understand that there are those who see this in a completely different field, and it's their $$$ to spend as they wish.

Side item of note, did these discs ship with a certificate of authentically? If not, that would be a huge oversight for those keeping them "for the long run."

Fundraiser? If it's for a fundraiser, it's pretty crappy of Innova to sell them for stock prices then. I thought it was something special to welcome the disc to the lineup.

I hope Paul signs no more of these, and if he does, that he signs them in a different place/with his PDGA number. They were a special thing that he did, and he's not entitled to make sure everybody gets one. Life doesn't work that way. Sack up and deal with it (not directed at you Whitey, just in general).

I'd venture to guess that half the people complaining about not getting one want one for the same reason ddavis does. As for the COA, discs aren't accustomed to leaving Innova without a stamp. I doubt you'll see more discs like this unless Innova coddles the whiners.

thanks for that I forgot about the fact that they are tight about not letting discs go unstamped. I just spent some good money to get a few of these and I feel very strong about the fact that Paul Mcbeth is going to win quite a few more big ones so I see these and the true Mcbeth Roc3's as the two big discs to come out with his name on them. Thanks Paul for giving us a shot a these.

Fundraiser? If it's for a fundraiser, it's pretty crappy of Innova to sell them for stock prices then. I thought it was something special to welcome the disc to the lineup.

Is this a fundraiser? If it is the main ones making money are the resellers. Im not hating, just sayin....

Is this a fundraiser? If it is the main ones making money are the resellers. Im not hating, just sayin....

I hope Paul signs no more of these, and if he does, that he signs them in a different place/with his PDGA number. They were a special thing that he did, and he's not entitled to make sure everybody gets one. Life doesn't work that way. Sack up and deal with it (not directed at you Whitey, just in general).

I'd venture to guess that half the people complaining about not getting one want one for the same reason ddavis does. As for the COA, discs aren't accustomed to leaving Innova without a stamp. I doubt you'll see more discs like this unless Innova coddles the whiners.

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/mcpro-aviar-signature.html

"Paul will receive a substantial portion of every McPro Aviar sold. DEALER PRICING UNAVAILABLE"

And directly from the Innova Factory Store facebook site;

"The public now has the opportunity to directly support Paul McBeth and his touring efforts in 2013. Paul will receive a substantial portion of every McPro Aviar sold."

It has nothing to do with me "complaining" that I didn't get one (see initial post of mine), it is just an observation that there is nothing unique or special about the mold/plastic aside from he didn't put his PDGA number on it. These are not the first McPro PnA discs to be put out, there were F2 made prior to this release, a much more limited run IIRC. Innova could've made 1,000 of these, and charged $25, and there would've been all kinds of complaints of "over-pricing." I wished they would have made more just to give him more cash to tour with, and not so that speculators can think that they are $50 magic discs.

I was able to throw/putt with a 175 F2 today, very firm, feels good on the hand.

Last edited:
http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/mcpro-aviar-signature.html

"Paul will receive a substantial portion of every McPro Aviar sold. DEALER PRICING UNAVAILABLE"

And directly from the Innova Factory Store facebook site;

"The public now has the opportunity to directly support Paul McBeth and his touring efforts in 2013. Paul will receive a substantial portion of every McPro Aviar sold."

It has nothing to do with me "complaining" that I didn't get one (see initial post of mine), it is just an observation that there is nothing unique or special about the mold/plastic aside from he didn't put his PDGA number on it. These are not the first McPro PnA discs to be put out, there were F2 made prior to this release, a much more limited run IIRC. Innova could've made ddavi1,000 of these, and charged $25, and there would've been all kinds of complaints of "over-pricing." I wished they would have made more just to give him more cash to tour with, and not so that speculators can think that they are $50 magic discs.

I was able to throw/putt with a 175 F2 today, very firm, feels good on the hand.

I was trying to buy them to support paul. Ive never thrown an aviar in my life. I understood it to be 90% fundraiser and 10% disc 0% profit taking.

I was trying to buy them to support paul. Ive never thrown an aviar in my life. I understood it to be 90% fundraiser and 10% disc 0% profit taking.

I have nothing against people collecting these, by any means. Just find it INCREDIBLY absurd that they are being ripped off selling them/buying them for those enormous prices. It's a $13.99 PnA with his sig. You can buy a production avair, wipe the stamp, and get him to sign it.

I'd love to see Paul out on a course, with blank discs, and sign them with the exact pen used, with a PDGA number, and charge people $50 to sign it WITHOUT the PDGA number :p

Latest posts