• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

<Shakes fist at Innova> " Stop, dammit!!! I have already spent almost a grand on disc golf this year!!!" <completes checkout on 3 1050 stamp discs>...<adds every mcpro aviar in ebay to watch list>...<graph searching pro av on facebook>... Welcome to the collectability of McBeth discs!

I imagine that Innova added the 1050 stamp to x number of discs in inventory, and that will be that. Like the 1132 stamp. I sincerely hope we see a Grand Slam stamp at some point, and I reeeaaalllly hope they limit these special stamps. Even if the 1050 stamp stays until he hits another great win.

I think Anon is correct about the discs going to retailers. I have a local PIAS that stocks these type discs from the proshop occasionally, but usually only after the pro shop has built up an inventory that doesn't disappear in a breath. They don't mark them up much if anything over the pro shop price when they have them.

Knowing how much McB makes per Aviar sold i don't think he'd get as much of a cut if they were retailed like other discs. I just wish the factory store didn't screw us on shipping...

Just went through this whole thread because I was curious how many different configurations of McPro Aviars there are and this is what I came up with:

Hand Signed McPro Aviar (Black and Orange, maybe 200 produced)
First Release 2013 Tour Series McPro Aviar, no bottom stamp
First Release 2013 Tour Series McPro Aviar, 1132 bottom stamp
2013 Tour Series McPro Aviar, Back to Back Champion bottom stamp
2014 Tour Series McPro Aviar, 1050 bottom stamp

Not sure if I missed anything, but I did see someone mention something like a grand slam stamp, but we are a little more likely to see a 3x world champ stamp before then. It would be cool though if he pulled it off.

There was also a 2014 Tour Series with no bottom stamp as well

Damn, that's a lot of different discs to keep up with if you're trying to collect them. I'm really enjoying my 1050 stamp discs at the moment. They're great for my push putt style so I've got a couple backups, but if you bought one every time a new stamp came out you've spent some money on plastic. I'm sure Paul thanks you for all the support too.

I really need a swirly green mcpro aviar with a blue stamp to match my other.
I have two other mcpro aviars: a non swirly green with a rainbow stamp, and a white mcpro with a blue stamp.

I have lots of other discs to trade but I really need a twin to my disc.

Please pm, im in need.

I really need a swirly green mcpro aviar with a blue stamp to match my other.
I have two other mcpro aviars: a non swirly green with a rainbow stamp, and a white mcpro with a blue stamp.

I have lots of other discs to trade but I really need a twin to my disc.

Please pm, im in need.

Generally, these kinds of "wanted" posts are frowned upon in the general forum areas. Putting up a Wanted thread in the Marketplace would probably help you find what you want faster anyway.

Only two max-weight McPros left on the factory store after I bought mine. I wonder when we'll see another refresh, and what colors. If I like these as much as I think I will I'm going to want more...

We need a regular production for McPro Aviars! I've been practicing with DM P-P2 and McPro Aviars so that I could switch to P2's if McPros are discontinued or not available. Limited editions of McPros with special stamps should be offered every now and then but "plain" versions should be always available.

Keep an eye out on facebook and ebay for deals on these. I got 7 barand new greens for 80 bucks on facebook auctions page. People don't seem to like these much. But hey, more for me! These are the best putter I have ever thrown, I keep a fresh one for straight and hyzer shots, and a beat one for all my anhyzer putt work.

I love my McPros (currently have 4 of them). My go-to putter for longer putts, jump putts and anhyzer shots inside 100ish feet.

Keep an eye out on facebook and ebay for deals on these. I got 7 barand new greens for 80 bucks on facebook auctions page. People don't seem to like these much. But hey, more for me! These are the best putter I have ever thrown, I keep a fresh one for straight and hyzer shots, and a beat one for all my anhyzer putt work.

What auction page is this that you found?

Latest posts