• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

On the topic of warlock vs aviar: why doesn't the warlock have more traction? It's similar to an aviar in better plastic, more varieties and cheap to buy in bulk. Not to start a thread drift or a big debate though.

On the topic of warlock vs aviar: why doesn't the warlock have more traction? It's similar to an aviar in better plastic, more varieties and cheap to buy in bulk. Not to start a thread drift or a big debate though.

I'm not sure man. The Warlock seems like it would be a good putter.

I'm thinking of ordering some just to try out since I like Gateway Putters.

there already has been three, the first release, then the 1132 first release then the 2014 series. now these

wait... i thought the 1132's were the first run?

mine say 'first release' on the stamp.

wait... i thought the 1132's were the first run?

mine say 'first release' on the stamp.

Na there were ones without the 1132 that came before that. But before all of those came the Blank Orange and Black ones with just Pauls sig

Na there were ones without the 1132 that came before that. But before all of those came the Blank Orange and Black ones with just Pauls sig

And those oranges were definitely a different run. The First Release oranges were more peach than orange.

And those oranges were definitely a different run. The First Release oranges were more peach than orange.
Interesting.

I have 3 oranges from the 1132 run. One is distinctly 'lighter' color-wise from the other two (not sun bleaching).

I wonder if its leftover from that first batch that got stamped with a later batch?

Interesting.

I have 3 oranges from the 1132 run. One is distinctly 'lighter' color-wise from the other two (not sun bleaching).

I wonder if its leftover from that first batch that got stamped with a later batch?

The signatures are bright orange. Traffic cone orange. They're also firmer than any dinner plate Wizard I've felt, and I have a rather sizeable collection of them.

Agreed with all the arguments, I switched over to the Warlock when I lost my beloved first DX Aviar P&A. SS plastic is like that awesome buttery beat DX plastic that takes years to achieve. I'm guessing the Warlock is just hidden in the shadow of the Wizard, and even the Magic and Voodoo for that matter. It also doesn't have the heritage of the Aviar P&A, or sexy new appeal of the DD Warden.
I remember last year when the McPro's first came out I held one and a medium Warlock side by side. Nearly identical discs.

Just scored two McPro Aviars. One of which was signed by McBeast himself along with Brittany Blair. They signed it at the River Park Open in Utah. Pretty stoked on these.

^^^ Yay for accurate information!!

I like how you said Quantities when launched, and not Quantity released. I bet those numbers are actually 400 and 200 of each color given the buffer they've talked about putting on their total available number.

OK, so maybe it does not pay to over react to week+ old news at 4am. I will just head back to some wizard forum and pretend this did not happen.

At least Canada won hockey gold!