• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

Just keep trying on the last step of checkout.. I literally clicked it 20 times before going through.

Well, I just wasted an hour. I got all the way through payment info, billing info. and all that jazz. All it says is: There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.

DANGIT!:wall:

Funny thing is since so many are qued up in timed out shopping carts they have probably only sold a dozen or so!

Well, I just wasted an hour. I got all the way through payment info, billing info. and all that jazz. All it says is: There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.

DANGIT!:wall:

Same here... then I finally just got "out of stock"

black sold out. I was at the course when these were announced and only learned about it at 3:00 PST. Tried getting to the page the entire drive home with no luck. Managed to get one in my cart... but I had a bunch of other stuff in there from before that I was trying to delete with no luck. :\

Innova really needs to improve the factory store's website.

I'd be happy with buying 2. I have no problem with this a limited run before the full run on Feb 7th! They'll have 1000 on feb 7th i'm sure. These are 100 handsigned discs which I think is pretty sweet!

How do you know they're coming out on 2/7? All I heard was 2/4 for the McRoc.

Some of the products are currently out of stock

Product Name Unit Price Qty Subtotal
McPro Aviar (Signature)
McPro Aviar (Signature)

Color
Black

* This product is currently out of stock.

* Some of the products are currently out of stock

Then

The connection has timed out

The server at proshop.innovadiscs.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Guess it wasn't ment to be. 1 hr of trying. SOB. Connected five times and then finally get it and it's sold out! :mad:

Latest posts