• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro

update on the tooling. i got 3 blues and 3 whites. whites are two ring and tooled innovadiscs.com blue arnt two ring and are tooled made in U.S.A. anyone have info as to why they are different

I am fairly certain the newest mold is the one ring. I imagine they had some leftovers of the old run to stamp, hence the difference between yours. I had always assumed the two ring bottom was part of an older mold anyway, since other aviar models haven't had 2 rings in quite a while. Maybe that one finally wore out?

Have a Pre-Mcpro that I might throw on ebay later ;)

10360360_1613342842231505_8272507615347225855_n.jpg

I didn't recieve any notification that the mcpro aviar was restocked. But I happen to get online late Wednesday night and order 6... Then an error message.... Then I check my credit card and I bought 12 wow wtf! I still have not got any notification that they were restocked or that I ordered anything. On top of that every time I go to innovafactorystore.com I get gateway timeout even from multiple computers. Idk what that means maybe to many people on the server is my guess. I guess I'll be selling McPro aviar's since innova doesn't know what there doing lol. Maybe instead of releasing the wombat innova should focus on production of there number one selling disc that can't seem to stay in stock. Very frustrating Innova!

From Innova's Social Media sites:

"Again we would like to apologize for the poor experience with the site last night.

Duplicate orders have been refunded and we will begin to honor the original orders. Processing and shipping of orders will resume today.

Please understand that our only goal is to ship outstanding discs to amazing customers."

It's all going to work out. :popcorn:

But yeah, I'm still getting a 504 Gateway Timeout this morning when I try and go to the Factory Store as well...:wall:

Someday we'll all look back and say, "Remember that time when the McPro broke the internet?"

I didn't recieve any notification that the mcpro aviar was restocked. But I happen to get online late Wednesday night and order 6... Then an error message.... Then I check my credit card and I bought 12 wow wtf! I still have not got any notification that they were restocked or that I ordered anything. On top of that every time I go to innovafactorystore.com I get gateway timeout even from multiple computers. Idk what that means maybe to many people on the server is my guess. I guess I'll be selling McPro aviar's since innova doesn't know what there doing lol. Maybe instead of releasing the wombat innova should focus on production of there number one selling disc that can't seem to stay in stock. Very frustrating Innova!

Check your account in a couple of days. They've refunded all of the duplicate orders and are working on things.

You should try and follow them on Facebook -- that's usually where they give updates and have been doing so through this situation.

Pretty cool that Innova has employers that take time out of their busy day to at least respond on dgcoursereview. Nice to hear something at least lol.

Probably the guy with the disclaimer as his signature.

;)

Sure -- but he's not a proshop employee. He does the graphics work. I'm not sure what the jab was about. Innova has posted on their Factory Store facebook and replied to both of my emails yesterday with questions. They've done fairly well with the issue.

Unless it wasn't actually sarcasm and I just missed that....hah.

Hah. Well done.

I think the initial release each year doesn't have any.

They add them as he does awesome **** during the year.

Latest posts