• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial live coverage

Not sure which would be better -- mute the audio so I can't hear the lag, or max the screen so I can't see the chat sidebar.

Anybody else have the video on delay to the audio? Im hearing everything before it happens. Anyone know how to fix that?

yeah crazy hard to follow with that talk...maybe they will get it right on the third day!

i think they should record it and then show it a day laters. i would rather pay and wait then get all these sound issues.

GREAT camerawork!!!! but audio is important too

1:59 Avery totally step jump putts right inside the circle???? didn't make it but was he trying to get the call for the second try?

paige pierce is tied for lead in masters! she is tied for lead in masters!!! holy crap i love val jenkins but man that lead is pretty big. now she can just kinda stay inbounds and make the other players get birdies and take risks. I think it is all over unless she gets hurt or something.

paige pierce is tied for lead in masters! she is tied for lead in masters!!! holy crap i love val jenkins but man that lead is pretty big. now she can just kinda stay inbounds and make the other players get birdies and take risks. I think it is all over unless she gets hurt or something.

If the Tourney ended yesterday she would have beat the Champ.

It must be those Prodigy driver!

well she admitted she need to time to learn the new drivers and basically said she learned the two drivers up and down because they were new she re learned some stuff and got better. but hey....she def is winning the title! JINX u heard it here first!!!

are they going to show the second round from yesterday at FH? Right now they are showing Vista from day 1.

Video quality was great yesterday. It even looked good blown up on a 42" TV. Hopefully the video lag is fixed today. For something that I didn't pay for though, I'm very satisfied.

Latest posts