• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Mercys

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatdirtykid

Older than my birth year suggests.
Wanted:
Emac Mercys
Zero Hard Mercys
Interesting or beat mercys.

Not looking for lighter ones as diligently anymore. My EZEs are getting softer than I like with wear and the weather warming up.
I will trade premium discs straight across for good mercys.

Haves: MY Other WANTS AND HAVES LIST

Last edited:
I understand the mercy is awesome and no one wants to get rid of them but come on someone has to have a sub 170g to spare. Or have one so beat it doesn't fly well at sea level. I could get some use out of it still up here.

Bumps. Willing to pay close to new shipped price on broken in discs. Or $15 shipped for a 166g or lighter new.

Bump

Not looking for light ones as much, and do not have paypal currently. Looking for some trades

I have a bunch of Z Preds, forces, nukes, some triology, a little mvp, innova and others. Let me know what you have for mercys!

You might look into contacting the Dynamic Discs store in Lewisville, TX. I was just there this weekend and they seriously had about 15 used Mercys on the shelf. They might be willing to ship them to you.

Phone: 972-353-9000
E-mail: [email protected]

I have plenty of EZE line mercys, as well as a few emacs. Let me know what you have for trade, paypal is actually preferred but either way, let's get you some Mercys!

I will post my for trade to this thread and PM people who have inquired. I apologize I though I was subscribed to my thread.
Deals will be made with priority to those who have already posted with preference to Emacs and Zero Hards.

No pm responses yet. Still looking for emacs and zero hards. May take some zero mediums or stiffer ezes for the right trade as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.