• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mike C. Disc golf with your shirt off Volt

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrogus

I bet I could throw a FH here.
I had the pleasure of Playing a round at Remmy Gold and was in one of his videos that has since been taken down. I ended up buying a disc off of him to help support the cause. That was this 175g Eclipse Volt #100 out of 100 from a Special run. Only ink is wahts seen and his old phone number.

35$ shipped or best offer.
nhJ4jEnl.jpg

AroLhHzl.jpg

This is 10/10. The only ink is the collection numbers and his old Phone. I have never thrown it. It has just been sitting on my shelf.

Mystery Bump. Where's Aim and how dare he disrespect his demigod!

I highly doubt that will fetch $35 bud. Mike C was a fad. A fad that died out and went away quickly. Keep riding your bike, Mike, ya loser.

I highly doubt that will fetch $35 bud. Mike C was a fad. A fad that died out and went away quickly. Keep riding your bike, Mike, ya loser.

What a bizarre mentality to have towards someone. I found a hobby I have more fun with than disc golf, so I'm a loser. lol.

Good looking disc, what's the story on the phone number? Tagged and bagged and then he just sold it out of the bag to you? Heavy eclipse rim, that was going to be his disc.. Must have been a fun round. I would have bought a disc to support him too.

I got a Mike C resistor and a mini.. Happy to have a memento, but yeah I'm not sure about collectors value with the phone number.

Last edited:
What a bizarre mentality to have towards someone. I found a hobby I have more fun with than disc golf, so I'm a loser. lol.

Well maybe you should start throwing circles again instead of sitting on them? ;)
Usually people that name call on the internet are the lowest rung of humanity.

Anyways...rare disc bump

this is hilarious mike c bumps a 3 year old post which calls him out and otherwise would be buried

this is hilarious mike c bumps a 3 year old post which calls him out and otherwise would be buried

So the question is....

Was he searching his name?

Or

Searching for a Volt to buy?

Lol. I just noticed how old this was too

Hey Mike, everything Okay? I mean a three year necro bump is a long time to hold in and/or vent towards a no feedback MP dude.

Some girl I went on a date with wanted to see my disc and I didn't have a picture saved. Searched and this thread is the first that I saw. Never saw this thread before yesterday. I got a genuine chuckle out of his post. No anger, just amusement that somewhere in this world was a person butthurt enough about me riding a bicycle to post that.

Either way I'm more into kayaking than dg or cycling these days. Life has too much fun **** to do to put all your eggs in one basket IMO.

So the question is....

Was he searching his name?

Or

Searching for a Volt to buy?

Lol. I just noticed how old this was too

I was looking for my disc to show someone. This volt was the first result

uuLxeGx.jpg

Later on after I dropped my date off I was curious where that picture came from, because I remembered that particular Volt.

CJ, if you see this and still care to see that video, I'll make sure its public. Sorry if that was annoying for ya, I had a fun round with you.

I missed the date too.. I was thinking that wasn't a bad deal but I really don't need a disc I wont throw...

Too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts