• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Mike C's Trade List (Innova, Gateway, DC, Vibram)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
HERE IS WHAT I HAVE

Camera broke right now so no group photos. Individual low-res phone photos taken per request.

Innova

Panther - 170g, yellow, champion plastic. Found it, so it's worn in nicely from the elements, no damage besides some very minor surface abrasions from tree hits I'd guess. In good shape, feels nice and flies nice. 8/10.

Orc - 172g pearly champ tie dye. Yelow base color with blue and orange spots in about inch wide circles. Flat top and well seasoned, Innova logo very faded except for NOV. No damage just gradual, normal wear. If you like Orcs you'll love this one, flies great. 7.5/10 no ink except for initials less than 1cm big right under Innova logo, they don't stand out.

Orc - 171g yellow star. No damage, but broken in. Was my go-to distance disc for a few months so it saw some throws but it rarely ever hit anything besides the grass. Bombs. 8/10.

Destroyer - 175g red star. Perfectly seasoned, logo worn off. One or two spots along rim that is slightly roughed up some, not damaged to where it alters the flight noticeably. This is IMO the best Destroyer I've thrown and I've tossed a few. It flies beautifully. If you like max weight Destroyers you will love this. Plastic feels very nice with excellent grip. 7/10 rim well inked.

Destroyer - 173.9g Pro plastic. Worn in to the sweet spot. Not flippy, just straight. Some dings on rim but they've been smoothed out. Would make a nice straight distance disc that'd eventually beat in to a nice hyzer flip / gentle turnover driver. 7/10.

Leopard - 172 Pro Plastic. Very good shape as far as the edge goes. Only thrown for 2 weeks or so. Was left outside for a month or two because it got lost on a course so it got weathered a bit but the logo was covered up so it's still intact. Minor ink on rim, 7.5/10.

FL - 174 white pro plastic. Well seasoned, inked on bottom and rim. 6.5 - 7/10.

Gateway

Wizard - 178.9g purple, used with a little wear on rim and bead. Rim and bead both have a little roughing up but it's all surface level, nothing deep or crazy. One spot where I smoothed it out with a lighter after it got gashed up a little on something sharp. Pretty overstable flying, "soft" plastic that feels like the grippier DX blends and is about as stiff, but more durable. 7/10 lots of ink on bottom none on rim. Mighty Shunga tourney stamp.

Spirit - 175g blue Evo plastic. Great feeling plastic, feels like Innova's Pro driver plastic with very good grip but as durable as their Star for sure. small inking on rim, field tested, I'd say 8.5/10.

Discraft

Buzz - 173g white D Buzz some rim scuffing 8/10 not much use. Inked heavily on bottom.

Cyclone - 175g X Cyclone tiedyed. No ink, cool dye pattern. Yellowish green with blue rim and pink starbust in middle. Smells bad because I pulled it out of funky water. Looks like it's only been thrown 2 or 3 times though. 9/10, 8/10 if you have a good sense of smell :p

Drone - 179g FLx orange. Quite overstable. Threw a few rounds, no significant rim damage. 8/10.

Stalker - 174g orange. Thrown a few times but was a back-up. Some logo wear on the outer circle. Some ink on rim and bottom, 8/10.

Stalker - 167g green Z first run. Slightly more opaque than my other Stalkers, dunno if it means anything. Only field tested. No ink, 9/10.

Stalker - 171g Z Glo. Field tested, bit of ink on rim. Excellent shape. 9/10.

Stalker - 171 Z Glo. Well worn, lots of logo's outer circle gone. This doesn't fly like a normal Stalker for me anymore, it likes to do a gentle turnover. Great for soft anhyzers and BH rollers, or a good straight disc for players with less distance. 7/10 ink on rim has a 375' ace on it for good luck :)

Nuke - 170.8 Z Glo Nuke, *trade pending.*

Vibram
Sorry not sure how to ID their plastic, they need to label it
Ridge - 173g light gray with dark gray speckling, used but no major wear. Stiffer feeling plastic like a DX aviar. There is one little cut on the top part of the rim that's about 1cm long 1mm deep that I smoothed out a tad with a lighter, it doesn't affect the flight or feel. 8/10 no ink.

VP - 175.9g medium green black speckling, used no major wear. One or two extremely minor scratches that are barely felt by the hand. More flexible plastic like an R-Pro aviar that's durable :p 8.5/10 no ink except for an ace spit out dated on the bottom but I can rub that off if you care.

========================================

HERE IS WHAT I NEED (In order of priority)

-OLF's. Prefer 1.2 QOLF's in the 170-175 range but open to any S/M/QOLF 169g or higher new or used.
-Seriously, I need OLF's. They're my favorite driver and I'm down to one :(
-Rocs. DX and KC Pro 175-180 preferred, could use 1 Star Sanny in good shape.
-Z Preds 172+
-Gummy evo Wizards that feel like FLX, and green prototype organic Wizard. Will take pretty much any weight and condition of either.
-Z Forces 172-175 no ESP.

Last edited:
I have 3 1.1 QOLFs in my trade thread as well as 2 Vectors (the OLFs are 168 though)
and not listed but also available would be a 174 Z Force
let me know if you are interested

What you looking to get for the nuke?

Q/SOLF, Z Pred or some Rocs would take it.

I have 3 1.1 QOLFs in my trade thread as well as 2 Vectors (the OLFs are 168 though)
and not listed but also available would be a 174 Z Force
let me know if you are interested

What do you want for the QOLFS? Need em bad, 168 is close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.