• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Milwaukee

rvan84

Hey guys,
Gonna be in the Milwaukee area for a bit this week. Are there any courses I should definately hit. Also, are there any stores that sell discs I should hit up. Thanks for the help in advance.

yea definetly go to brown deer and dretzka. if you go a little more north you could play tendik or riverside, both of which are pretty nice. and there is a store but its in south milwaukee near the airport. http://www.acetimediscgolf.com/

if art smart dart mart on the east side is still around and sells discs, it is worth checking out. back in 06 and 07 they were loaded when i lived in milwaukee

hey guys. thanks for the suggestions. I hit Dretzka, Brown Deer, and Estabrook today. They were are really nice and I'm glad I got to get to them. Really appreciated.

hey guys. thanks for the suggestions. I hit Dretzka, Brown Deer, and Estabrook today. They were are really nice and I'm glad I got to get to them. Really appreciated.

im glad you liked the courses. dretzka and brown deer are my favotire courses of the few ive played.

if art smart dart mart on the east side is still around and sells discs, it is worth checking out. back in 06 and 07 they were loaded when i lived in milwaukee

i didnt even know that place existed. im going to go check that out soon.

I hit up Village Park, Valley View Park, and Dineen Park today. They all ended up being nice courses. Not nearly as quality as the 3 I hit yesterday but pretty good anyway. I must say that you guys in Milwaukee really know how to keep up your parks. I tried to hit acetime but just so happens that I went on the exact day that one of the guys was getting married. So no luck there. Either way it was a pretty exciting trip.

I would love to but I have to stay in Milwaukee. The wife is in town for a class and we are leaving in about 1 hour.

Just a heads up. I lost my dark blue latitude Flow on the 4th hole of Village Park. Hung up in the second or third pine in the row of trees on the right. If someone finds it enjoy the disc.

Latest posts