• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mini's

Man, me and my friends need to try. I just picked up a Small Axe Black Zombie Puck at the local tournament, and now I'm itching to try it out.

The Zing minis are quite popular as they fly very well. I've heard of them being throne 300'. I'd also imagine the Innova Mini Drivers are good for the distance shots.

The innova mini drivers actually have a bit of weight to them, so they do well. Nanos seem a bit too light to me.

I never have. Not sure I would be that stoked with a 20 foot flight as I am when my normal disc will go hundreds of feet

I never have. Not sure I would be that stoked with a 20 foot flight as I am when my normal disc will go hundreds of feet

If you're only throwing your mini 20', you're probably not throwing your discs hundreds of feet.

Truth. I've played a few times with 3x Mini World Champ Linc Morgan and I'd wager he can put a mini out there further than a lot of golfers can throw a high speed driver.

We don't have any out here in the desert that I know of but looks like fun. Great for our blazing hot summers here in AZ.

I've played many a round with a mini. I shot a 63 at Loriella in Spotsylvania Va. on my birthday (beat my girlfriend by one stroke) I also played the Woodshed and the Whipping post in WV with one. For me the mini has to stick or clear the top ring of the basket (from above) to be good.

I had my first ever ace on the "widow maker" at the Blockhouse tiki course with a mini. At the time it was the hardest (still is?) hole to get. Aced that hole with a lid next, and it took years before I got it with an actual golf disc.

Mini golf on real courses can be fun if you know how to throw them. Course management really comes into play, and isn't as hard as you might think if you have decent control...I've won a few $$$ making sucker bets with unsuspecting people using full size discs.

Latest posts