• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mini Disc Golf Course in the Northeast?

seymourdiscgolf

Premium Member
My cousin and I are planning a trip to the Northeast, New York through Maine, and have played hundreds of courses and nearly every state but we have never played a permanent mini disc golf course. Does anyone know of any permanent mini disc golf courses in the Northeast?

My cousin and I are planning a trip to the Northeast, New York through Maine, and have played hundreds of courses and nearly every state but we have never played a permanent mini disc golf course. Does anyone know of any permanent mini disc golf courses in the Northeast?

Yes, right here:

Lancaster, PA is pretty much the mini capitol of the known universe.

@seymourdiscgolf : I have played three of them in PA (see my reviews for each)

The best of the three is Hobson Park:

Soldiers and Sailors is flat, but wooded and OK (some baskets are a bit beat):

Laserdome is is very good shape, but mostly open lawn around the building:

Go nuts!

I know at one point Codorus State Park had one. Haven't been there this year though.
I played Cocorus Pines Mini a few years ago. Sadly, it sounds like the mini course is not being maintained and the poison ivy has taken over.

@seymourdiscgolf : I have played three of them in PA (see my reviews for each)

The best of the three is Hobson Park:

Soldiers and Sailors is flat, but wooded and OK (some baskets are a bit beat):
Laserdome is is very good shape, but mostly open lawn around the building:

Go nuts!
This information is very help full to me. thanks

Last edited:
This information is very help full to me. thanks
@bilaoo - I'm glad you find it helpful. Make sure to "upvote" any reviews you find helpful. It keeps us review writers motivated. And welcome to DGCR!

I played Cocorus Pines Mini a few years ago. Sadly, it sounds like the mini course is not being maintained and the poison ivy has taken over.
^^^^^
True. I fought my way through last fall, and it wasn't worth it. The three Codorus "regular size" courses are very good though.

Latest posts