• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MOLF

Fritz

* Ace Member *
OMG!!!! I just heard that a run of OLF's are being made in Millennium plastic!!!!!!!
That disc is going to be SCHWWWWWWWEEET!
I really hope this is true :)
droool!

Yeah they are friggin sweet. Two are in my bag now along with one SOLF. They flip up really nice and glide much better.

Glide better than a SOLF :shock: GIMME GIMME....Should be a sweet distance disc that can be used on the course....

I absolutely love the SOLF. You can just throw it flat and i goes a mile or you can throw big S-annies. If the MOLF is longer I cant wait.

Have tried a wraith for D, but is much more inconsistent, plus the rim is harder to grip. I have only had one wraith throw over 425, but lots of SOLF's right around that distance.

You can just throw it flat and i goes a mile or you can throw big S-annies. If the MOLF is longer I cant wait
It flies about 10 of 15 feet past my solf. But you can deff. throw the same lines with it as the solf.

ZAMson said:
Totally true! John Houck is reviewing the stamp right now (yeah, at 3 AM). I can't post the stamp or the tentative release date yet.

The discs themselves have already been run, and they are definitely sweet. A few of them are headed Blake's way for review.

The MOLF was pre-released a couple months ago at Am World Doubles in the players pack. I've seen a couple on eBay, mistakenly advertised as tourny SOLFs. The tourny stamp is double elephants and drums. The whole run will say OLF on the back.

That really sucks because I found one of those in a creek. Threw it a few times and loved it then accidentally left it on a course :( :( :(

Now if I could only get my local TD to carry Millennium, I'd be set. He carries everything else, Innova, Discraft, Quest, a little Gateway, DGA... Guess another on line order is in my near future.

Any idea as to which resellers will have these first?

i'm kind of a freak for elephants so if anybody's got one of the ones with an elephant stamp, i'd like to talk you out of it for love or money.

What's the big hub-bub?

Isn't Millenium plastic their default baseline plastic and the stuff the Orion first debuted in over two years ago?

The Sirius plastic is their top of the line highly hyped stuff. Why are we jumping up and down for the re-introduction of their baseline plastic?

roadkill said:
What's the big hub-bub?

Isn't Millenium plastic their default baseline plastic and the stuff the Orion first debuted in over two years ago?

The Sirius plastic is their top of the line highly hyped stuff. Why are we jumping up and down for the re-introduction of their baseline plastic?

You're thinking of the OLS. That's always been made in the baseline plastic. The OLF hasn't been sold as a production disc in their baseline plastic yet, only Sirius and I think Q.

The Pro Orc was one of the best discs ever made IMO. Innova canned it. The OLF is practically an Orc, so with that said, you make this in the M plastic and Bamn you have a Pro Orc again.

Fritz said:
The OLF is practically an Orc,

Bite your tounge. The Orc in any plastic is uber unpredictable. Sure the pro orcs were huge max D discs, but none of them compared to the OLF in anything but grip. :p

i'll second that! every orc I've had has been stable ti slightly understable(star and champ). I just got my first olf a week ago and have been much more impressed. super straight with a nice predictable hyzer finish. I've only thrown the Q but I just got an s which I hope to toss once the flood has subsided.

sounds like you just got a bunch of discs and cant go play. that is pure torture. I live in OKC and it just wont stop raining. I have taken this time to clean my discs and my bag. (and check this forum every ten minute it seams).

rwmurrow said:
sounds like you just got a bunch of discs and cant go play. that is pure torture. I live in OKC and it just wont stop raining. I have taken this time to clean my discs and my bag. (and check this forum every ten minute it seams).

I know! I went to tulsa on monday cause it hasn't been that bad up there, and on hole 11 at mcclure it starts pouring. then when we decided to leave the rec center after about 30 minutes and drive home, it lets up and the son comes out. so pissed

rwmurrow said:
sounds like you just got a bunch of discs and cant go play. that is pure torture. I have taken this time to clean my discs and my bag. (and check this forum every ten minute it seams).

Oh ya, I know that feeling. :roll: