• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MOLF

Man that sucks. I work on the grounds crew at my school weed eating and stuff. My boss said don't come back in till it dries up. I cant even go to work. DIsc golf is what I do when I am not at work! Its been DGTV all day for me. Did you see that chick get nailed in the butt with a disc. HAHA. I am so bored.

I agree to a certain extent about the orcs. The opaque tie-dye champ orcs (the stiff domey ones) are the exeption, they are stable to overstable and are much more predictable. The star orc seems to be the same, but it might just be my disc. I didn't like the Qolf, but I'm definitely going to try the molf when they are available, since I'm on a millennium kick right now.

As for the rain, we have been getting the same storms here in dallas and it really sucks. However there are 2 courses that handle rain well now that the grass has grown in. However, my alley got flooded this week and I couldn't get my car out of the garage until yesterday, so I haven't gotten to play until today. Oh well it gives me a chance to check out videos and read more of the technique articles. They say the storms will continue all next week, so I'm going to play while I can. This is the rainiest summer I've seen in the past 12 years, but I guess it's better than the usual 3 month 100+ degree drought we usually get.

ZAMson said:
Might as well drop it in here too...

flatfakeolfkp7.jpg

August 4

THAT IS SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT! w0000000T!!!!! :p

I can't wait till my local store gets them in stock, but I think they should get them quick since were right up the road........well, not right up the road but only a few hours up the road.
occasion14.gif

I bought and threw the solf while giving a tour to Brad, from Penn. and really liked the disc, very long and very controllable. Even nose up would get good distance and not tail off left too much. Yet I lost it the next day, as I drove down the fiarway and by the time I was done looking for another persons disc I totally forgot where I threw.

I just got one in the mail today but I haven't got to throw it yet.
Ebay (Frisbeerancher) has the MOLF for $11.95 shipped. Frisbee Rancher ships real fast. I had my disc in 48 hours.

come on somebody
throw your 1.1's and report back

i should be getting 3 tomorrow along with a SOLF
friday come 2 MOLS and 2 Ontario rocs :D

Latest posts