• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MOLF

A buddy of mine is friends with John from Millenium and he heard I was looking for SOLS. I had been intending to look at going to more hyser flip type discs for some rounds and see how it goes.

We met at my throwing field and he handed me a JLS, and some bar stamped SOLF's.

We threw for a few hours. I had Destroyers, Wraiths, Pro Wriaths, TRX, SOLS, and SOLF's.

I was throwing the SOLF's and SOLS as far anything we had, heck the JLS was like a good Cyclone, and I was bombing those on high lines.

I am going to get some MOLF's today.

Welcome to the club :p

My two main drivers are the SOLS and the SOLF.
I'd like to get my hands on the MOLF but no one wants to let them go :lol:
I'm just gonna have to buy some new.
I need to list some discs on e-bay to fun this plastic addiction :lol:

I'm jealous of your bar stamped LF's.

If for some krazy reason you decide to move away from the SOLS and the SOLF/MOLF I want dibs :p

Bradley Walker said:
A buddy of mine is friends with John from Millenium and he heard I was looking for SOLS. I had been intending to look at going to more hyser flip type discs for some rounds and see how it goes.

We met at my throwing field and he handed me a JLS, and some bar stamped SOLF's.

We threw for a few hours. I had Destroyers, Wraiths, Pro Wriaths, TRX, SOLS, and SOLF's.

I was throwing the SOLF's and SOLS as far anything we had, heck the JLS was like a good Cyclone, and I was bombing those on high lines.

I am going to get some MOLF's today.

ZAMson said:
Fritz said:

Dammit, list me something I want to trade you, and I'll hook it up with bar-stamp MOLFs! For something super-sick (like an autographed Blue October record or a Wizard with 5 different plagiarized band logos) I'll hook up the set of SOLF, QOLF, and MOLF, all bar-stamped.

I'm always looking to trade for a Fall Out Boy Wizard.
*cringe*

:lol: Are you serious? Blue October Wizard? Fall Out Boy Wizard? They done lost their minds in St. Louis....

ZAMson said:
Fritz said:

Dammit, list me something I want to trade you, and I'll hook it up with bar-stamp MOLFs! For something super-sick (like an autographed Blue October record or a Wizard with 5 different plagiarized band logos) I'll hook up the set of SOLF, QOLF, and MOLF, all bar-stamped.

I'm always looking to trade for a Fall Out Boy Wizard.
*cringe*

I have (4) Eraser Wizards and stack of Star Wraiths.

I threw the MOLF today in the wind...

Hmmmmm...

The First Run SOLF and MOLF are too flat IMHO to be a "go to driver". This flatness, I have noticed, makes ALL drivers squirrely for golf but great for distance. This includes the Orc, Wriath, TRX, Surge, etc. This makes for a great S turn driver and downwind driver, but unpredictable for hyser.

This flatness makes for more HS turn and more low speed fade. It will also not take the "nuts" like a domy version.

The Bar Stamp SOLFs are domey and they are much more predictable in a hyser.

SOLF?QOLF?MOLF is most similar to which Innova driver, I see earlier in this thread it's not like an Orc, is it like a Starfire X? Does it have a notch?

ZAMson said:
niuvalleycane said:
SOLF?QOLF?MOLF is most similar to which Innova driver, I see earlier in this thread it's not like an Orc, is it like a Starfire X? Does it have a notch?
I would describe the OLF mold as being the height of an Orc or Firebird, with a notched wing resembling the curve of a Teebird. I think it's the flatter and less tall, faster Teebird, and same relation between the TL and the Orion LS... Orions are longer Teebirds IMO. Others may disagree, especially because of the high speed turn of the LF compared to TBs. That's just a feature of the disc.. it's supposed to be versatile, not necessarily overstable.. it's Long Fade.. fade finish and wind-resistant during flight. The rim width and depth is the same as the Orc, I believe. Wider than a TB, not as wide as a Starfire. Teebirds are awesome.

ZMason

Thanks for the reply, ?, when will the OLF 1.2 be available for consumption?

niuvalleycane said:

I would say it is like a special blend orc, but better! :lol:
It does some of the things I used a special blend Orc for, but it does a lot more in the sense of better control in the wind, better accuracy, and it's a tad longer.

Zamson described it perfect.

ZAMson said:
ZAMson said:
Dammit, list me something I want to trade you

I'll add that the domiest Orion LFs ever are some of the lighter 160s QOLFs. I have same-weight Q's that are and aren't domey, and it corresponds to the amount of weighting agent, which is visible in the plastic. The clear ones are domey, more than the bar SOLFs. Never seen a domey heavy LF.

Well, fix it!!! :lol:

Latest posts