• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

more courses

jgnf61e5

Hey, I don't have facebook, so thought id try this. Please to anyone living between Wilmington, nc and myrtle beach, sc, weve got to get more courses!!

I come from charlotte, nc originally where there is like 20 courses! If I want to play here, there are only like 4 courses and there so far apart. Can we not get together and raise a little ----???

Welcome to the site. From Charlotte to Shallote. Are you looking to raise awareness, money, or hell? Did you know a redneck's* favorite cereal is Raisin Hell? Have you checked out the Waccamaw course? What's it like?

I can say that, I grew up in Charlotte and threw up in Shallote on the way to the beach.

I feel sorry for any disc golfer who grew up in Charlotte and went somewhere else.

I feel cheated, but I didn't even know about disc golf in 1998 when I departed. I did know about Bass fishing though.

Welcome to the site. I might suggest researching to see if there is a local club. That would give you a great starting point and some resources to jump into the fund raising and course installation game with both feet.