• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Most essential Lat64 discs?

how about the most essential lat disc they need to make!!!

WE NEED SOMETHING IN BETWEEN THE XXX AND STAG!! it does not matter westside lat dd who cares, but give me a 0 hss 3 fade!!!!!! good day ( drops the mic )
fnCzukI.gif

WE NEED SOMETHING IN BETWEEN THE XXX AND STAG!! it does not matter westside lat dd who cares, but give me a 0 hss 3 fade!!!!!! good day ( drops the mic )

This for sure. Except my TP stag I had was more u/s than my GL rivers...didnt waste money on a VIP stag...give me the fade of my saints without any of the turn! :thmbup:

This for sure. Except my TP stag I had was more u/s than my GL rivers...didnt waste money on a VIP stag...give me the fade of my saints without any of the turn! :thmbup:
vip stags are close. in no wind for me they turn a tiny but maybe -1. the fade is better too. the vip stag/tp stag is working on knocking the saint out of my bag. I dont want anything close to the stag i love the stag for what it is but gimme those numbers!!!

no no my friend there is still one!! 167 gold line to be exact. this disc wont give up. its my go to tailwind and downhill disc. i have 6 more backups of this exact disc. so i hope it stays in. but the stag combo is sweet!!

my beat gl saint and tp stag were too similar in flight...so the stag had to go. may have to try a heavy vip tho....have you thrown lucid escapes? if so how would they compare to a vip stag?

So because of this thread, I picked up a GL Saint (175) locally, and I'm expecting an RGL Saint (167), Opto Trident (175), and GL Flow (171) in the mail.

Thanks!

my beat gl saint and tp stag were too similar in flight...so the stag had to go. may have to try a heavy vip tho....have you thrown lucid escapes? if so how would they compare to a vip stag?

The Stag acted too much like a saint for me too, just less useful.
I'd try a escape in Bio fusion or lucid, both should be more stable than any stag or saint, with slightly more distance potential.

I've only thrown the biofuzion escape. It was similar to the VIP stag. The VIP stag does not turn for me the escape turned a little and has less fade than the VIP stag. I like the stag better I prefer as little turn as possible for that slot.

I've only thrown the biofuzion escape. It was similar to the VIP stag. The VIP stag does not turn for me the escape turned a little and has less fade than the VIP stag. I like the stag better I prefer as little turn as possible for that slot.

Man I wish I had a stag like that, I had a 172 VIP that would turn into the ground, Still no Teebird/Stable fairway driver from Latitude yet.

What color/weight was the vip stag you had? My Escapes do turn but not as much as all the stags I've tried.

For me it is has been the Vision. I can throw that 300+ feet straight, or with turnover, with excellent control.

The River was hard for me to master, too easy to turn over. But I gave it to my friend and its his go to backhand driver from throw 1.

I gotta try the Pure...

I couldnt agree with this more. Saints are my go to discs and I need something to compliment them in the slightly over stable slot.

Man I wish I had a stag like that, I had a 172 VIP that would turn into the ground, Still no Teebird/Stable fairway driver from Latitude yet.

What color/weight was the vip stag you had? My Escapes do turn but not as much as all the stags I've tried.
175 VIP and I have a 168 tp. The 175 little hyzer release. I always have a little hyzer in my throw. At about 85 percent. I am not putting full steam on these stags. Straight with fade. Tp turns a little, but the heavy vp not yet. There is still a reason no one has done the teebird right except innova.

Midrange: Mace. If you ever throw over hand back hand the Mace is an absolute must have.

Divers: Striker. Excellent stable control disc. Can be thrown well forehand too. If someone told me they didn't like the disc id blame the throwers lack of control. Must have.
Bolt: Great under stable disc. I prefer over River.
River. Great glide. Easy to use. For all levels of players.
Halo and Flow. For the more advanced player with a good arm. Must have.
Optic plastic Riot: Just got it. Love it but I am still diagnosing its proper time of use.

I use all latitude discs. I love them. They can handle a good snap and they don't have 50 good damn discs that all basically do the same thing. If you know how to throw and have experience, throw latitude.

Stag is not as advertised. Really disappointed with that one. TP is flippy and inconsistent for me.

The TP is a little flippy, it took me a while to dig it, the opto version is super consistent. I use the TP for turnovers, and the opto for flat-to-fade. I was with you for a while, and I was ticked that I wasted money, but the more I threw it the more I learned it and it is one of my favorite fairway drivers.

The Mace is an amazing piece of plastic, it quickly became my go-to approach disc, and my buddy is getting really pissed at me when I pull it out on the course. I am getting ready to stock up on them just in case.

The Riot has become my go-to driver, I keep a light GL, a heavier GL, and a heavier Opto in the bag at all times. I just got an opto pure and love it, that disc has a permanent place. I also love the Saint in opto and recycled, and I just got a couple of Furies, and they are sweet. I tried the Core for a while, but my Buzzz proved more consistent. The Tursas is interesting and an excellent under stable mid worth checking out.

From what I've found people either love the Foreign Kool-Aide or they hate it, you just have to give it a go and see what works.

The only lat 64 I always carry is a GL Striker. I am currently trying a Warship and a Riot (for FH drives). The Warship appears to be a very straight mid approach disc.

The others I have tried never stay in the bag. They were not bad but I had other discs that I liked better for their respective purposes.