• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] most Overstable disc?

fr nuke os.

really all you need is about 5 of those in various wears and two dx aviars (one fresh one new) and you are good to go. and when it gets really windy you can putt with your fr nuke os. truly of the most versatile discs on the market.

My Stiletto seems to be crazy overstable. Match it with low glide and it fills the spot of a faf Firebird.

I have owned a few OS discs in my day and the only one that is couldnt ever break in to my liking was a Z nuke OS . It must take a lot bruising to beat 5 into various stages

I have owned a few OS discs in my day and the only one that is couldnt ever break in to my liking was a Z nuke OS . It must take a lot bruising to beat 5 into various stages

lots of wood play. i typically dont lose discs though either so ive had em a while

and my beat aviar has been ran over 3+ times haha.

Spirit. Don't know what kind of black magic Gateway used to make that thing but it's so overstable it almost barrel rolls when you throw it. Backhand roller on the opposite side? Seen in happen. That disc is so OS I don't see how anyone could ever use one.

For drivers- Spirit and Stiletto
Mids- Tachyon 4.1, Metalhead Viper(Pretty much the same disc actually)
P&A- Zone

I bag the Stiletto and Tachyon most days, really good beefy discs.

fr nuke os.

really all you need is about 5 of those in various wears and two dx aviars (one fresh one new) and you are good to go. and when it gets really windy you can putt with your fr nuke os. truly of the most versatile discs on the market.

How many times are you going to regurgitate this? It wasn't funny the first time, and it's just as dumb now.

Everyone has their favorite. Not sure how it's different from your Orc love, doggy. I'm also not sure where funny came into all that.

I think you're missing the point if you truly think he's cycling Nuke OS's, but nice try.

I love my max weight glow gator.... you release it on large anny and it'll eventually come back HARD.