• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Most Popular Disc Golf Discs for 2017

mandoplastic

My Recommendations of the Best Disc Golf Discs for 2017.

Below is a selection of the top 3 recommended discs for each type of disc.

It covers all types of discs including: Distance Drivers, Fairway Drivers, Midrange Discs and Putters.

We also cover the aspects of the most overstable, stable and understable discs.

http://mandatoryplastic.com/best-disc-golf-discs/

Any comments, suggestions or debates are welcome.

I am writing this blog post to have the most accurate and helpful information on the web for the disc golf community.

Attachments

• Best Disc Golf Discs of 2017 banner.jpg
    Best Disc Golf Discs of 2017 banner.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 86
So what makes these the most popular disc golf discs of 2017? When I opened the link, I expected to see discs released this year, but it's kind of across the board. On top of that, it looks like you stuck with just a few manufacturers while companies like Kastaplast who just killed it with the Falk in the stable/understable slot which was released this year. I can appreciate what you're doing, but I feel that the execution was a little off. To me it seems more like an "in the bag" as opposed to the best golf discs of 2017.

I suggest you not use the word "Best". Best for who? Best for what player level? Best to do what? Maybe use "most popular" instead.

At least you had the Wizard as the first putter on the list, so good job on that.

Ad for Infinite Discs / garbage. Jesus Christ on the pixelation, too. Mods please delete immediately.

This reminds me of when someone's actually a pedophile and "writes cool �� articles bro!" to get close to young(er) males / kids in general. Similar to the older guy who was doing the dg blog who was actually a priest. (Someone help me out!)

First post and username matches shtty website / blog.

^Honest opinions! Get your pixelated images out of my message boards!

Also, you guys are losers for giving actual advice to this person.

God, I am on a ROLL tonight!

This reminds me of when someone's actually a pedophile and "writes cool �� articles bro!" to get close to young(er) males / kids in general. Similar to the older guy who was doing the dg blog who was actually a priest. (Someone help me out!)

First post and username matches shtty website / blog.

^Honest opinions! Get your pixelated images out of my message boards!

Also, you guys are losers for giving actual advice to this person.

God, I am on a ROLL tonight!

Warns of pedophiles yet has a picture of a little kid in his profile pic.. hmm.. 😒

Worth the lolz.

Im sure first is volt. Second is ion.

If not, someone did their calculations wrong.

Latest posts