• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Most similar to Meteor

Curious to try the M4

If you want grippy the M4 is the disc. That thing has crazy grip. But, Prodigy only has one plastic currently so if you don't like it then you have to wait for their CE clone 800 series plastic coming out sometime in the near future.

Loved the meteor, Got a Tursas and am saying Meteor who?
I agree that the comet may have similarities BUT it is no way near as forgiving as the meteor/tursas.

Another great disc to try out is the Crosslap Lucky. It may be the disc you're looking for. :)

Looks like the Z Meteor is making it to regular production. There are a couple on the bay right now with the stock circle stamp. "Early release first run". They look legit. Don't know if they were at GLO or not.

I hope the production run yields a few flat tops. The limited edition Z Meteors had crazy dome. Might just go the M4 route. It's more like a Buzzz SS than a Meteor in profile.

Looks like the Z Meteor is making it to regular production. There are a couple on the bay right now with the stock circle stamp. "Early release first run". They look legit. Don't know if they were at GLO or not.

They were part of the Player Pack for DGLO this weekend, First Run Z Meteor's and Ti Nuke SS. And they were selling them in the tent as well, looks like a production run. Grabbed myself a nice Blue Z Meteor with white stamp. :thmbup:

The M4 replaced my ESP meteors. Very similar flight, better plastic.

Latest posts