• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Most sought after...?

My favorite eagle is a 12x pre flight L mold, but not sure if the pre flight thing really matters.
I have 11x that are nice too but I like the 12x more, seems a bit more OS at the end.

I second this. I have two CE eagle l's that only have the swoosh, and I swear these 12x discs are the same. I only have two :(

Any new additions to comments? Maybe some G* or McPro/3 runs will make this list one day...

Rocs still seem to take the cake'

S/DS and *D Destroyers, 11x CAL and KC Pro Teebirds, 11x Eagle Ls, San Marino DX Aviars. Barstamp Buzzz also comes to mind, but a good Buzzz isn't too hard to find. Can't find any in that awesome plastic though...

CE TBs, Eagles, FBs, Leos, Valks, disc. Especially early runs, X molds, and even more especially Aviars, Rocs, and TB Xs. USDGC Rocs including 02 CE, battle/04 Kenny glow. 11x and earlier KC Rocs. Big Bird, Silver 25th, and other old stiff, durable DX Rocs. Nightshift Orcs and others. KC Pro TB, Eagle, FB. ProLine FB. 10x+11x TB, Eagle, and FBs. 10x+11x KC Aviars. Chains and other old DX Aviars. First run Gators. Early Run, *D, S/DS star Destroyers. First run echo star XCals. First run champ Bosses. Agusta Wraiths. Pre Barry Leos. CE zipper top gummy Rhynos. Many others...great discs but expensive/collectable discs aren't my thing. Maybe as I get more experience+older+better finances.

Latest posts