• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Most Underrated Disc Ever!

Discraft Stratus in pro-d plastic. 300 ft tunnel shots that end to the right are no match for this disc. Can also be hyzer flipped for days!
:hfive::hfive:
will have to agree in part as this describes the 1st run stratus i recently retired in lieu of an x stratus i'm currently breaking in

Whippets and Gators.
Everybody should have one if not both in their bag.
I know a lot of people like them but I feel a lot of people like them because of the first run stamps and thats it. People need to get some throwers of these and experience the love.

the comet is what I belive extremely underated.

It is the most accurate disc i have thrown and my go-to disc for shots that i don't feel comfortable with a putter.

it is also perfect for aces.

underrated in a since that not many people throw them. at my local course i'll throw my comet 250' dead frozen rope straight with no fade and people will always ask what was that?

i agree, the comet gets a lot of love on the message boards but it seems like the general public is not very aware of the awesomeness.

I'd probably say the Star SL I have in my bag. I like to throw that and a Star Valk in my bag. Valk's pretty beat so it's for turnovers. SL is for more stable drives, and then I'll step up to an 11x FB if I have to. But that Star SL can do a lot in between the Valk and the FB.

Definetly

the most underated disc is a superhero/superstar. i love using these as an approach disc or short anhyzers or accurate sidearms.

another reason why i like the super---- is because it is a great disc to work on form both sidearm and backhand. once you learn to control it you can take runs from far out w/o worrying about roll aways and overrunning it.

it also passes time while waiting on something.(catch with friends)

i would say hydra for sure! i have only ever met one person who throws it...great putter, excellent off the tee box and it floats so gives you confidence over water as long as it is under 300 ft. i use it on about 65% of all my shots

i would say hydra for sure! i have only ever met one person who throws it...great putter, excellent off the tee box and it floats so gives you confidence over water as long as it is under 300 ft. i use it on about 65% of all my shots

do you use the new run or the old one with dragons on it?

champion panther, great for wooded courses, hyzer flips with minimal effort and you can get some distance on em too, for wooded courses where you need accurate placement shots, its my go to disc

Vibram Ridge

Got one of these in x-link soft...best disc I own (just got an Ibex, but haven't thrown it yet.) The Ridge parks perfectly and has given me a LOT more confidence to throw right at the pin, and if I miss, it parks perfectly. Great driver on holes ~ 200 feet too!!!

champion panther, great for wooded courses, hyzer flips with minimal effort and you can get some distance on em too, for wooded courses where you need accurate placement shots, its my go to disc

What he said...
And champ cobra for all the same reasons plus extra glide/D

Latest posts