• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Multiple Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnhilley44

Bogey Member
I'm looking to expand my disc collection which is looking pretty slim at the moment with 5. I can spend around $100, and I'm looking to add as many discs as I can. Nothing needs to be new, but it should be useable, and something I can use for a while. As for the discs themselves, let me know what you have. A few things I like would be the Astra, anything Innova really (eagles, leopards, etc.) and anything super straight. Also anything that favors leftys would be sweet. Let me know what you can do for me and we can go from there. Thanks

Welcome to the marketplace!

I think posting what you have would also be helpful. i'm sure some of the lake divers would be your best bet to get 12 discs or so for 100bucks.....

try contacting Elderberen he might be willing to get you set up with a nice set of discs really cheap! and he ships super fast.

Hey shoot me a list of how many discs your thinking about for 100 and a little bit more of what you like. I have a few hundred discs and could definitely give you a good deal on a nice starter set. I have several eagles and leopards. Shoot me a PM and we can definitely work something out.

Hey shoot me a list of how many discs your thinking about for 100 and a little bit more of what you like. I have a few hundred discs and could definitely give you a good deal on a nice starter set. I have several eagles and leopards. Shoot me a PM and we can definitely work something out.

OP when you send that list to him send it to me as well. I got stacks of discs here.

I could ship you a bag filled with discs, couple putters, mids, and drivers. Let me know if you want a loaded bag.

i could also ship a bag with some drivers, mid ranges, as well as some putters. i have a thread on here in the marketplace if you want to take a look at it. its a fade tourny bag with innova backsaver straps both in great condition.

so I've been away guys. Had to work this evening, but all these responses are great. Like I said I'm just trying to start up my collection as I recently started playing a lot more as my schedule opened up. I have 5 discs in my bag already (that means i dont need a bag, thanks anyway though) are a beat up astra 1.2, pro vulcan, buzzz ss, star stingray, and the polecat. They are all keepers so if its going to get on the course I'm going to need something good. I'd like to get around 15 discs, but more would be great. I can't describe what I want, because frankly I don't know. A good eagle would be nice, and just variety after that. Send me a PM with what you can offer me for around my price range (can be a little more or less).

About my game: My main throw is L BH but i can throw both ways and use multiple grips. I can usually stay pretty straight, cuts left on other occasions. Power rating would probably be around 85/100. Pretty good anywhere insides 125.

Let me know what you've got for me. Thanks again for all the responses.

-John

There should be LOTS of people who can ship you a box of quality discs, and I doubt my unused stash can compete with theirs, but I do want to point out that discs are neutral for handedness. Some do tend to work better for forehand vs. backhand, but LHBH vs RHBH shouldn't make a difference for any disc at all, except maybe the Turbo Putt, but that's a gimmick disc that you almost certainly don't want anyway.

Thank you for the info. I can't say you were first to correct me, but you did it in a friendly fashion. Hopefully someone will be able to send me something awesome. I'm playing 4 or 5 times a week and still not getting enough.

Responded to your pm. What's your limit as far as the disc speed? A lot of people can't handle the faster discs or just choose not to throw anything over speed 9 or 10 because that's just what works for them. I personally don't throw anything faster that a 7 with the occasional 8 or 9. Rarely 10s.

Im throwing my 13 speed vulcan quite commonly. Works well. But again i'm looking to get some variety, just to start my collection. Literally the first person to send me a list of 15 or so good discs is probably gunna have the bought quickly

Just sent you a plethora of discs in my google docs, let me know if theres anything there you want and we'll work something out. Tonight I will work on getting the remainder of them on that list.

Think I've gotten a deal going to be worked out. Thanks for all the responses from everyone.

Check my threads in my signature please! willing to work out a mad deal for ya on multiple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts