• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Music City Open presented by Lone Star Disc

Crazy how with 14 holes to go and a 2 stroke lead, the track still had KT winning.
At 2022 Worlds, Aaron had a 3 throw lead going into the last round, and Paul was still favored to win it.

Just another weekend of Kona saying something in her game "is back" and then falls apart due to that very same thing. This has been her schtick for the last several years. She is the most overpaid and overrated disc golfer of all time.

Im im shock about how Gannons putt deteriorated completely.

This is why we don't need gambling in dg.

Obviously he's tanking so he can putt lights out when his putter drops and boost sales.

On an unrelated note. Simon winning Eagle's slated return…you know Simon threw some trash talk Eagle's way after the win.

Just another weekend of Kona saying something in her game "is back" and then falls apart due to that very same thing. This has been her schtick for the last several years. She is the most overpaid and overrated disc golfer of all time.
The strange thing is that her stats looks ok, Just one OB and not that many missed put that last round. . so i wonder why her scores is so bad

I don't know if it was a "rule" persay. But I de recall hearing that the 4 spots went something like, 1 spot for presenting sponsor, 1 spot for previous years champion, 1 spot for advertising partner/film coverage crew at the time (like Jomez, GK Pro, etc that were filming the feature cards), and 1 spot was a wild card that was usually the tour points leader/a fan favorite/or an additional presenting sponsor slot. I have no clue how it's actually broken down, but you will rarely see a 1st round feature card in an event sponsored by a manufacturer that doesn't have at least one of that manufacturer's players on it.
For the Beaver State Fling, first round lead card is allocated as such:
  • 2 DGPT picks
  • 1 Innova pick (title sponsor)
  • 1 BSF pick (probably local Cole Redalen)