• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

AND MVP IS A DISC MANUFACTUER NOT A TOURNING PRO SUPPORTER

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Does it need to be restated that even when the top touring pros were being paid to throw a mixed bag, many stocked their bag with many different companies, yet no one carried one from MVP during the season?

I guess so.

MVP doesn't have a full lineup yet, relax.. give them time to develop and im sure they will look for Pros to sponsor in the future.

tbird888, majority of the current pros dont have much familiarity with MVP yet, and they didnt grow up and develop their game throwing it enough to even consider trying their discs.. the company is still developing its products regardless

Last edited:
Does it need to be restated that even when the top touring pros were being paid to throw a mixed bag, many stocked their bag with many different companies, yet no one carried one from MVP during the season?

I guess so.

:wall::wall::wall:

do touring pros $ support innova operations?

They add a level of credibility to their products.

Who cares that a bunch of sub-1000 rated forum junkies think a product is the greatest thing since sliced bread? That same bunch of sub-1000 rated forum junkies.

Golfer 1: "Dude, Aim For The Chains on DGCR said the Volt is the greatest driver ever. It's like a longer TeeBird that gives you an orgasm every time you throw it."

Golfer 2: "Who?"

Who cares that a bunch of sub-1000 rated forum junkies think a product is the greatest thing since sliced bread? That same bunch of sub-1000 rated forum junkies.

HEY!!!! There is no room in this thread for any kind of logic or common sense!!!!

You have more credibility than anyone else who is going to post something so to make a mockery of what a small company is trying to do for a sport which you appear to make a living out of is well.. I don't need to call names or try to say you are something you're not but says a lot to me when your with one of the bigger brands in the sport.

Its not a legit question at all and its pretty much trolling. MVP sells discs and who gives a **** if they sponsor someone if the brothers are making money im pretty sure that's why they started doing it.

Dude your trippin, My credibility has nothing to do with what I asked, honestly did you even read what I posted or did your Biased opinion jump in and cut you off before you could finish.

I asked who will be the break out star "THROWING" MVP it had nothing to do with sponsorships. So when you can come back at me with a more professional tone then I will listen and accept your apology but until then :wall:

Quote:
Golfer 1: "Dude, Aim For The Chains on DGCR said the Volt is the greatest driver ever. It's like a longer TeeBird that gives you an orgasm every time you throw it."

Golfer 2: "Who?"

It's funny cuz its true.:D

Last edited:

yeah DGCR does nothing for the sales of any disc golf products. tim must be crazy to have such a site. Not sure where you ever will find that quote from me but :clap:

Dude your trippin, My credibility has nothing to do with what I asked, honestly did you even read what I posted or did your Biased opinion jump in and cut you off before you could finish.

I asked who will be the break out star "THROWING" MVP it had nothing to do with sponsorships. So when you can come back at me with a more professional tone then I will listen and accept your apology but until then :wall:

Okay Dude. Lets get real professional and email each other instead.

yeah DGCR does nothing for the sales of any disc golf products. tim must be crazy to have such a site. Not sure where you ever will find that quote from me but :clap:

Totally agree. The thousand MVP discs the DGCR forum convinces people to buy is in the same league as Innova's contracts with Wal-Mart and other big box stores for hundreds of thousands of discs...

Latest posts