• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

in4d

*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*
Its official.

From MVP Facebook Page:

Believe the Axiom.

k2sh.jpg

I am gonna call this is gonna be a triple release, alias, axiom and neutron eclipse plastic

Wha??!!?!

Where's Mike C?

Looks very interesting, still want a distance driver and this doesn't seem to be it, but very interesting.

Another mid? Or an overstable driving putter? Looks to have a sizeable bead, unless my eyes doth decieve me...

Seems like the size of a mid, hard to tell the wing shape.. I hope its more under-stable than the tangent. and then with the Alias looking like a Zone/Rhyno lower speed approach type disc, 2014 is going to be a good year :D

understable mid and overstable putter. Also e neutron rules. Axiom looks like a beadless tangent

well, hopefully we can see how they fly soon. tired of profile pics and speculation, let's get down to brass tacks. something a tick more OS than my VP would be cool, but i think i'd only get it in proton soft so it hits and sticks a little more.

kinda. Red rim black neutron, special mike c release? So many maybes

I like that they have stylized that font on the rim. I know it's stupid, but I always thought the serif fonts for the disc name on the rim looked out of place.

Those just look like black rims with red discs in the background. The MVP guys have said before they will likely stick to black and white.

Now that i look at it more closely, it says Axiom and then something else after the word Axiom, can't tell what it says.. this is weird

please let Axiom be the name of a new base plastic omg

If you count the number of discs in the stack in the background it looks like it could be 11 (maybe a stretch). The number of discs in the foreground is also 11. I wonder if this disc will sell for $11.

I lightened the pic in photoshop. Definitely different color rims. 4 black, 1 pink and 4 red.

They almost look half and half like the mold goes all the way to the side of the disc. Probably a trick of the light on the half and half.

it looks to me, whatever is after Axiom on the rim is that other half of the triangle from the teaser the other day with that "A∆" on it