• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

So is it just me or does "AXIOM" seem to be a new plastic and not a new disc..

I would like a baseline anode, i could dig an overstable putter, or a fuse like MVP mid. If any of these are accurate i will be satisfied. It'd be nice to get some actual info dropped.

I would like a baseline anode, i could dig an overstable putter, or a fuse like MVP mid. If any of these are accurate i will be satisfied. It'd be nice to get some actual info dropped.

well this definitely isnt a baseline plastic. Isnt the axis kinda like the fuse?

well this definitely isnt a baseline plastic. Isnt the axis kinda like the fuse?
We'll see, but more than likely just eclipse neutron. I would have to say a beat neutron tangent is the most fuse like in the MVP lineup and that's a bit of a stretch. Also i think the line on the bottom of the A could be hinting at a baseline rim/flight plate combo

Axiom seems to be the new plastic that they can run in different colors and such.. for the rim.

I still think that the Axiom name fits in more with the geometry theme of the mid-range discs. So, my money's on this being a Axiom mid-range in Alias plastic.

alias is definitely the name of the disc

Since when do they put the name of the plastic on the rim?

Axiom is the name of the disc.

Alias might be a second disc they are going to release or the new plastic.. idk

they have confused us all.

Since when do they put the name of the plastic on the rim?

Axiom is the name of the disc.

Alias might be a second disc they are going to release or the new plastic.. idk

they have confused us all.

This is true, they do put the name of the discs on the rim.. but yeah this is confusing lol..

Maybe Alias is the name of the new plastic for the rim. I may have gotten it switched around.

Alias is new plastic for the rim. It is NOT glow, just white. This allows it to be colored. Axiom is a new disc, thus why it is seen in both Proton and Neutron.

Alias is new plastic for the rim. It is NOT glow, just white. This allows it to be colored. Axiom is a new disc, thus why it is seen in both Proton and Neutron.

So perhaps MVP sees the popularity of the different color combos of the Atlas/Nova and figured they should add more than just black and glow? :clap:

So perhaps MVP sees the popularity of the different color combos of the Atlas/Nova and figured they should add more than just black and glow? :clap:

MVP has had different colored rims in the past (earliest runs of ions) years ago.. the black only for the overmold was done for reasons of keeping consistency and simplicity. Now that MVP has gotten more comfortable they are expanding on the plastic.

If i was MVP, i would focus on research and development of new discs to fill out the line first before i expanded on plastic choices too.. i was hoping for distance drivers before a new plastic though, at least just 1

They have released too many confusing teasers this time, speculation gets boring already, just release it/them already. :)

MVP has had different colored rims in the past (earliest runs of ions) years ago.. the black only for the overmold was done for reasons of keeping consistency and simplicity. Now that MVP has gotten more comfortable they are expanding on the plastic.

If i was MVP, i would focus on research and development of new discs to fill out the line first before i expanded on plastic choices too.. i was hoping for distance drivers before a new plastic though, at least just 1

I know about the consistency reason behind the all black rims, but it would be nice to see MVP move on to more color options. I don't throw any of theirs stuff now because i haven't found anything better than the discs I currently throw, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate seeing pretty discs with cool color combos :D