• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Axis

JoshEpoo

* Ace Member *
I see MVP got a new disc approved by the PDGA today. It's called the Axis and judging from the specs is a midrange disc. 1.3cm rim width, 21.8cm diameter. Given that the Vector has a lock on the overstable slot, and the Ion is such a straight flier, maybe we're looking at an understable mid like the Fuse? Maybe this disc will be the new Buzzz killer? Anybody heard anything yet?

I'd be excited to see something new from MVP. I'm becoming a huge fan. I grabbed a Vector back in March since I was in the market for s truly overstable mid. I was really starting to love the Vector so a couple weekends ago I picked up an Ion and I'm really digging it too. I'm still putting with my Rhynos, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Ion slowly pushes out the Rhyno. Can't wait to check out this new one.

Buzzz killer??? I dont think that will happen any time soon. Everybody will jock the technology but most people will forget that u still have to throw the thing correctly.

This is kool technology and good for the sport , keep it up mvp

Anything new from MVP is something I'm gonna have to check out. I was hoping for a fairway driver but hearing from discspeed it sounds like there are many more things to come with MVP.

I'm not trying to reign on MVP's parade here (because I think their technology is groundbreaking for our sport), but give a Meteor a shot. You'll thank me later!;)

I agree...Once you switch to a meteor youll never go back...best understable mid in the world!

Yea Axis is a sweet name..i'm curious to see how awesome the stamp will be. I liked the stamps on the Ion and Vector
From Facebook:
axisstampbig.jpg

^ I like it. But I'm just gonna say, stamp or no stamp I love the look of MVP's discs, and everyone seems to be happy with the two previous discs from them. Never ended up trying the vector, (too attached to the roc and buzzz) but an under-stable mid sounds like something I would have to try.

Latest posts