• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe he didnt throw a thumber once he was all about the thumber when he was playing in mn and when i threw with him what changed

shout out to the plaz volt also i see he hasnt tried an ion as he is still using an envy must be hard making that initial transition to mvp discs

cant believe he didnt throw a thumber once he was all about the thumber when he was playing in mn and when i threw with him what changed

shout out to the plaz volt also i see he hasnt tried an ion as he is still using an envy must be hard making that initial transition to mvp discs

The MVP discs go so straight, he doesn't need the thumber as much anymore. Watching his game change the last few months has been a pleasure. I think he's going to have a really good year this year and these discs seem to be a great fit for his game.

The MVP discs go so straight, he doesn't need the thumber as much anymore. Watching his game change the last few months has been a pleasure. I think he's going to have a really good year this year and these discs seem to be a great fit for his game.

and some people say gyro isnt real :D:thmbup:

I don't really see him using an Ion, he seems to prefer low profile putters.

It's a Southeastern thing, Rhynos/lowprofile is a popular option. Lot of spin putters and FH down here. You gotta do some crazy shiz in the woods

that heavily woods play isnt even fun do yall really like hitting a tree on every drive and having fairways less than 20 feet wide not having the ability to save 3 on many holes

See Im from Cali and I prefer low profile putters too, but we also have wooded courses here, especially Golden Gate park. I prefer Atoms/Particles personally, but Proxy/Envy are a good combo too. Atom/Particle are the flattest and shallowest, while Proxy/Envy are the middleground, shallow but a smidge of dome gives it a less shallow feel. Atom and Particle are board flat. Anode/Ion is if you prefer deep putters. MVP has a combo for everyone.

You see way more shallow putters and spin putters in general around here.

The push is around with the younger guys, but even then you see more non beaded putters than wizards and the like.

Errm, I live in the SE and I haven't really noticed a proliferation of low profile putters. I don't really pay attention to people's putters much but it seems like most use the classics; Aviars, Wizards, Ions, etc. The younger crowd might be more low pro though with the newfangled Aviars and P2's, Prodigy P-something and such.

Ions are still teh best, mang.

Errm, I live in the SE and I haven't really noticed a proliferation of low profile putters. I don't really pay attention to people's putters much but it seems like most use the classics; Aviars, Wizards, Ions, etc. The younger crowd might be more low pro though with the newfangled Aviars and P2's, Prodigy P-something and such.

Ions are still teh best, mang.

my maneeee

Hey so I'm thinking about doing a run of custom stamp MVP discs for the tournament at my place this year, I think it is the 10th annual Margarita Open. Looks like I need that 50 discs minimum that would allow for only two molds.

Question is what two molds? I'm thinking mid and driver probably but I'm open to suggestions. I'm tempted to get some Envy's but putters are too personal on the plus side if I had leftovers I could always throw them. I need molds available in lower weights to try and make sure I'm able to appeal to as many people as possible.

Tangent is a definite contender I'd like a vertex haha, Envy and the Relay are molds of note but what do you think are the gotta throw Axiom/MVP products?

Hey so I'm thinking about doing a run of custom stamp MVP discs for the tournament at my place this year, I think it is the 10th annual Margarita Open. Looks like I need that 50 discs minimum that would allow for only two molds.

Question is what two molds? I'm thinking mid and driver probably but I'm open to suggestions. I'm tempted to get some Envy's but putters are too personal on the plus side if I had leftovers I could always throw them. I need molds available in lower weights to try and make sure I'm able to appeal to as many people as possible.

Tangent is a definite contender I'd like a vertex haha, Envy and the Relay are molds of note but what do you think are the gotta throw Axiom/MVP products?

ions and ions

Envy, Crave, Ion and Volt all crowd pleasers. Can't go wrong there. Personally I'd like Fireballs but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.