• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the November release...

just saw em now almost puked myself but i figured some of you lowly electron fans would appreciate my find dont worry i didnt rush out any buy any so there will be more for you all im a nice and thoughtful person really this was an act of kindness

Screw the Proxy... its a one trick pony.. If I wasn't so far cycling Envy's I might be more interested.. I will be fair and try to season one of my Proxy's but I don't see em sticking around.

Aced a 200' or so uphill hole at my local course today with a Neutron Proxy. I haven't bagged a Proxy in some time, just threw it in the bag on a whim for the last round. Forgot how nicely it's pairs with an Ion too. First Proxy ace

Screw the Proxy... its a one trick pony.. If I wasn't so far cycling Envy's I might be more interested.. I will be fair and try to season one of my Proxy's but I don't see em sticking around.
If my pony's only trick was an Ace it would be a pretty awesome pony

Pics of the hole from the tee. Alt position hole 9. My third ace on this position. One was a neutron Anode the other was a Plasma Envy

Not sure why the pics are sideways

Attachments

• DSC_1815.jpg
    DSC_1815.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_1816.jpg
    DSC_1816.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 20
Hey so I haven't seen much chatter about the Vertex, I really want a Skull boy one but it isn't in the budget. If a new disc shows up in the mail my lovely lady will take away my Nutsac.

So who's having good results with the Vertex?

Hey so I haven't seen much chatter about the Vertex, I really want a Skull boy one but it isn't in the budget. If a new disc shows up in the mail my lovely lady will take away my Nutsac.

So who's having good results with the Vertex?

I have put mine in the bag in the place of my US Theory. It seems ever so slightly faster and a tiny bit more US. I have not had enough use of it to decide if it's a full time change. Our two courses are flooded, and will be for a while. Besides that, I don't throw that slot a whole lot under ideal situations.

I keep being tempted by the Vertex, but I really love my Theory, and throw a Wedge for the really understable stuff. There really isn't a need to sit between the two.

But.... New plastic.....

The Vertex I tested was a good bit more US than any Theory I've thrown. And I agree that the Vertex is also faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts