• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp electron starter set discs??

jakebake91

* Ace Member *
Hey guys,
Was looking to gift one of these sets to a relative whos interested in starting our lovely hobby. I throw all mvp/axiom so i was interested in this set. Anyone know which discs it includes? I cant find anything listed. One pic showed a spin i think.

Just curious...thanks guys!!

They have multiple different starter sets apparently. My advice would be to get the premium one. It comes with an electron putter and a premium mid and driver. I'd get the one with the Relay... It is a beginner friendly fairway driver that wont get beat up too quickly...

The only info I really found were these two footnotes...

**Currently the only driver and midrange produced in Electron are the Volt and Vector, therefore current shipments of Electron Starter Sets will include an Electron Volt and Vector, subject to change at any time.

Premium packs:

**Disc and disc color(s) in starter packs will vary depending on what's in stock.**

So I guess you will have to contact whoever you are buying from and see what they have? I did see a review of someone that got a Tesla in his premium pack and all three discs were <160g.

Last edited:
dont gift electron to someone. thats like saying" i hate you and dont want you to enjoy dg"

go with premium mvp discs and just buy em individually. like plaz ion and plaz volt. they will be able to tear up any course. throw in a relay and/or theory if youre feeling generous

dont gift electron to someone. thats like saying" i hate you and dont want you to enjoy dg"

Give all the newbies electron discs. You'll be giving them easy-to-grip plastic when their form is at its worst and they need to be able to hold on properly.

Beginners should use premium plastics. Each of their discs get several hits per each hole. Compare that to advanced player who has bag full of discs and might get past some of the trees. Beginners discs get beaten to death too fast if they use basic plastic.

inconsistent plastic and inconsistent throwing... wonder how any noobs stick with the hobby with those odds

inconsistent plastic and inconsistent throwing... wonder how any noobs stick with the hobby with those odds

The discs could be made super consistant, even more so than MVP or Discraft. It would cost more for the strict enviromental controls, sensors and logic controls...that or good qc and lots of scrap. Either way the price goes up

The discs could be made super consistant, even more so than MVP or Discraft. It would cost more for the strict enviromental controls, sensors and logic controls...that or good qc and lots of scrap. Either way the price goes up

i mean baseline giving inconsistent flight sorry it was confusing

Latest posts