• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Motion

in4d

*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*
The Motion is the most overstable version of this class which offers reliable high speed overstability as well as a delayed dominant fade.

mvp_motion.jpg

http://www.pdga.com/announcements/feel-impulse-tesla-attracts-mvp-buying-motion

The Impulse, Motion, and Tesla along with the Inertia are part of the 20mm-wing distance driver class from MVP Disc Sports. This class of controllable distance drivers will have a wide weight range from 155g to 175g. This allows for an unmatched GYRO™ Push to give throwers increased control in their distance drives. The debut of this class will start with the slightly understable Inertia in late March or early April, which will be followed by the Tesla, Impulse, and Motion throughout the 2014 season.

Last edited:
Should be pretty sick for FH, and OH throws. I dont have the arm for it, but this, with the Impulse, are the two I plan on bagging for sure.

I can't wait for these drivers. My eclipse volt has become my go to very quickly. Hoping these can do the same.

I want a sparkle motion so I can doubt my commitment to it...:D

I don't imagine I'll buy this one. I would like to see how blunt the nose is though and see how it does on rollers. I can't imagine it being a better roller than a firebird, but I'd give it a shot if I had one available to me.

I don't imagine I'll buy this one. I would like to see how blunt the nose is though and see how it does on rollers. I can't imagine it being a better roller than a firebird, but I'd give it a shot if I had one available to me.

Am I the only who cant get an mvp disc to not roll straight? I have used my resistor and tesla several times lately, for FH rollers, and they just go dead straight. Most of the time this is a good thing, but i like to use rollers as rescue shots out of the woods, and need one that will fall hard left like my max did. I may have to put the max back in the bag unless this disc is different from the rest. :confused:

I don't think he knows what most portraits of him look like either lol... please can I get one of these stamped ASAP?!

newton.jpg